• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Practice makes a Forex trader perfect ?

In my opinion, I believe in Forex, you need to know what to practice...Practicing the wrong strategy is never going to help you. So make a plan and practice it

Where does the stop loss need to be set? How to follow money management? Which strategy should be used? I have to create all these through education. Because it is impossible to know about these things without education.

Where does the stop loss need to be set? How to follow money management? Which strategy should be used? I have to create all these through education. Because it is impossible to know about these things without education.
Practice is also needed. Otherwise, all knowledge will be wasted.

Practice is important but practice should be done by following rules. If I do not follow discipline, and risk management while practicing, I will be habitual to it and will do it on live as well.

its a great place for long term investment , just keep focus on this forum and feel free to ask any question , hope you will get the right suggestion.

sounds really good to see you , have a good journey , by the way most welcome in our friendly community. happy learning.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Latest posts

New Threads