• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Practice makes a Forex trader perfect ?

Practice is important but practice should be done by following rules. If I do not follow discipline, and risk management while practicing, I will be habitual to it and will do it on live as well.

its a great place for long term investment , just keep focus on this forum and feel free to ask any question , hope you will get the right suggestion.

sounds really good to see you , have a good journey , by the way most welcome in our friendly community. happy learning.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Analyze the market thoroughly before opening a trade for a long time. You have to take help from external sources too to understand the financial condition of the market.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.
With the proper practice our trades will become Better and also Profitable for us.

Practice is the key. Have a trading plan and journal your trades, why you took it and your reasons behind it at the end of each trading day.

high leverage always brings high risk there is no way to ignore. but if you have good knowledge with money management then you can make sure good profit.

Regardless of your trade background, you can master your talent with more and more practice. Forex trading is a journey of learning. The more you practice and learn about it, the more confident you will be in yourself.

Technical and fundamental analyses are the weapon of trading. While trading, we mostly prefer looking at indicators but we don’t know that candlesticks’ shape and sizes foretell us the market’s direction.

Forex, a decentralized currency trading market, is a money market but don’t think it won’t only generate money for you but the scenario can be different too. And it happens in majority of the cases. Compile trading strategies with great prudence.

You can ensure your profit if you trade less and take small risk in trading. Alongside so, try to trade with micro accounts with low leverage and spread on pairs. If you use hero account, the risk will be higher for you.

We all expect a handsome amount of deposit bonus from brokers. Most of the brokers are miser and they don’t want to offer high deposit bonus to traders.

Forex is not gambling but many traders think this way. Some people try to misuse trading by gambling. But it’s not a good approach of trader and isn’t appreciated by experts.

this place is more appropriate for learning , i hope you will enjoy this environment with great level of learning something new.

can you please make sure the basic knowledge you have already ? have you finished any basic level from this community ?