• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Pecunix - Pecunix.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of such payment processor have such lousy support and there is not much we can do about it for sure. I know that because i used support of even skrill and payza and they are not good either. maybe 1 or 10 people working for entire organization as far as i see.

One of the worst things that can happen to a payment processor like pecunix is to have a poor customer support because even by mere looking at the stand in terms of how popular it is, one can say it is not all that popular but don't be surprised to find out that they can keep some very hard rules for their users.

Pecunix up to now still claim that they are an e-currency which is backed by gold, Well i think that maybe right but we also don't know if they told us the truth, also based on my observation until now i couldn't find any credible regulator that regulated this e-currency.

For me, the first time I came across pecunix, I thought it is a kind of gold to dollar exchange stuff where you can either buy or sell gold considering their slogan. On a second thought, I said if that is right, then most probably, they would be listed in most other huge online investment sites.

Nope, they are an e-currency which claimed to the people that they backed up by gold, so far i cannot confirm it and if we talk about the popularity of Pecunic i must say that Pecunix is not as popular as LR or PM, or even Egopay.

They are not popular in the e-currency market at-all, and LR, PM, Egopay is more famous than them. But is like there is an Exchanger that deals on that in my locality. But it is very hard to see a program that do pays through this processor, so i can earn and exchange.

They are not popular but it is long I know them. They are not used by many and that is why they are not popular. Pecunix looks like they do gold to currency conversion. I am not sure about that but that is what they represent in their motto. Maybe they will be popular among gold traders.

They accepted a lot of countries until now, but i wondering why they are not popular, but my assumption is this e-currency is not popular because it is not registered plus it has similiarities to LR or EGold.

I am also wondering the same thing. It is long that they are in existence and they are claiming that they are having something to do with gold, why are they still not popular. Maybe they are having high fees for merchants. Because they should be popular for accepting too many countries.

@Pettyeve, you might just have a point there because if we look at it from the narrowest end, there might not be so many other reasons behind that outside it's lack of collaboration with sites, merchants, people that would integrate it on their site.

Pecunix is so complicated and the account number is as well complicated,I think it has been in existence during the days of LR and E-gold but it is not been used because of the complexity. I have an account here and when I tried to access my account,I was always getting an error message that my combinations do not match where I am inputing the right combinations. I think I have about $1.5 in my account,since I can't log in,I will have to forget about it.

I am also wondering the same thing. It is long that they are in existence and they are claiming that they are having something to do with gold, why are they still not popular. Maybe they are having high fees for merchants. Because they should be popular for accepting too many countries.
I think they cannot compete with E-gold before and yet still loss with LR, and right now with a lot of e-payment and new cryptography currency, Pecunix does not have any chance, also many people that still doubt about their Gold backup thingy, it will be good if there is a proof for that thing.

Until now, haven't yet found any earner that is supporting the use of this processor to earn much from the internet. I am thinking that they are there to decorate their self with the name. It will be there the way virta pay is with only claims of what they are not.

Well,as far as I know,I can still see some hyips that still accept pecunix,I even joined a hyip not quite long and I was given a signup bonus and the admin of the hyip program paid me through pecunix. Although,I am not saying that pecunix is that popular but all I am saying is some people still make use of it.

But let me even ask. If I join a program and I get paid with a payment processor like this, of what benefit would it be to me since I rarely see those who exchange it across forums or those who exchange it among our exchangers.

Well,it might not be useful to us but my point is many people still make use of it. The truth is you can still convert the pecunix funds to another payment processor through foreign exchangers,I know some good exchangers that admin of EP recommend to me sometime ago.

But let me even ask. If I join a program and I get paid with a payment processor like this, of what benefit would it be to me since I rarely see those who exchange it across forums or those who exchange it among our exchangers.
You got nothing, if in your country there are no exchanger that use this e-cash then never hestitate to leave it, since thereis no other option like bank withdrawal or something like that which help you to got your balance into real cash.

yes what is the need if a trader signup here and at the end of the day you will fine out that you can exchange your money that is just another problem for me what I know is that you must work very hard
and its not adviceable if a trader can not fine ways to earn with it

if there is no exchanger in your country then there is no how and its not important to join because simply you wont have your money been exchange to your bank account ,its better to chose other option

if there is no exchanger in your country then there is no how and its not important to join because simply you wont have your money been exchange to your bank account ,its better to chose other option
As far as i know the only way to make your balance here into cash is by do exchange through exchanger. and according to my own opinion if you don't have any exchanger then just forget this e-cash, and choose the better one, i also has one account but never use it since i created this one 4 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.