• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Pecunix - Pecunix.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring gold and the internet together in a secure,flexible,fast system with access to global value-added benefits,and you have an online currency perfectly suited to the demands of international trading.In short,you have Pecunix.

Pecunix is a currency based on gold - not on paper value,not on dollars or yen or lira or pounds,but on pure,solid,real gold.

You can buy goods and services with Pecunix
You can sell goods and services with Pecunix
You can convert Pecunix to national currencies
You can convert national currencies to Pecunix

Pecunix is money,but it is money that has been refined to meet the needs of a world where business is no longer constrained by borders.

Are you ready for a golden future ?

http://www.pecunix.com

wow, I just heard that kind of payment processor to use for investment gold ... but I am still confused how to retrieve the gold bars were sending to your address or what ..??

wow, I just heard that kind of payment processor to use for investment gold ... but I am still confused how to retrieve the gold bars were sending to your address or what ..??

Sending to which address.I am no worker of this site,so don't send anything to my address.Whatever you want to know about the site,you will find it on the site itself and Google.

another payment processor to use gold as default currency.. there is no negative points to use that golden currency, the only problem is that its very complicated to understand how does it works with gold transcations.. even i am very confused too..

they are one of the old e-currency that still exist until now but again, not even match LR's popularity, i don't even know if this site can sustain for long time to give their services but their rate in my country is low and i only see few exchanger that supported them

I have never see the this kind of the payment processor .It was also the online payment processor.But i have not see the other people has to used the this kind of the payment processor .It will need to show the good information about the this site .

They used to be good and many PTP forums back in 2009 used to use them but they are not much working for others any more. as LR and the STP are basically taking the market. I would however consider that Pecunix working for some folks as it has some less fees.

Wow am very suprise to heard about this payment processor because the processor is the first time which I even heard them mention such thing so the right thing for me to do now is to keep my eye on this processor and see the outcome.

They used to be good and many PTP forums back in 2009 used to use them but they are not much working for others any more. as LR and the STP are basically taking the market. I would however consider that Pecunix working for some folks as it has some less fees.

It is like LR but it seems until now they don't have any place in the heart of people who do online business, actually this is a big mess i think but it seems they are still safe until now and i don't see any problem with them, i am wondering if before they are the most used e-currency.

Wow am very suprise to heard about this payment processor because the processor is the first time which I even heard them mention such thing so the right thing for me to do now is to keep my eye on this processor and see the outcome.

I have been hearing about pecunix right from the time I know about LR. I think this one has been in existence for some time now,I have just received a payment with pecunix and I got the whole pay that the person sent to me. Right now I don't know what to do with the pecunix balance,it is just useless to me.

i remember the time of glory of e-gold, many people use it as ecurrencies but unfortunately e-gold get trouble by the rules of US government according to money laundry, pecunix is one of ecurrencies similiar to e-gold, i never use pecunix as my electronic payment because LR already took first place as the famous ecurrencies, and now LR going down too.. so i just frustated using ecurrencies

I have about $0.90 in my pecunix account and now I can't login from my mobile browsers. I am thinking that it is because I am using a mobile browser that's why I am getting this error that my combinations are not correct,I even copied my password from where I saved it,I still can't access it. I would try with PC,if I get the same error message,I would contact them.

Pecunix has been around for over ten years and counting. I want to believe there are still those making use of their system to buy gold. Just like their slogan which is unique among payment processors.

Sequel to my previous post,I tried to login to my pecunix account on a PC,I was unable to login,I was getting a message that my pin is not correct. I checked forums on how to retrieve the pin and I was strongly advised that I will pay a huge amount for retrieving that I should just forget about the account and open a new one. This is not good a payment processor.

@hadg33, you even have an account with them earlier before now. I rarely here of this payment processor and I never knew there was this possibility of getting an exchanger for it here in our country.

Nevertheless, charging someone (not to talk of huge amount) is not a so good thing for a payment processor if you ask me.

I am not saying that there is an exchanger for it in our country but there are international exchangers that can change it to other payment processors. I have even received another payment into the account but I still cannot login. I just don't know what to do right now.

OK, let's try doing it this way, send a support ticket and hear from their support team first before taking any further decision. Most probably, they can offer some help from their own end which might just be different from that which was expressed in the forum by users. Because I feel if a person forgets his pin which not abnormal, it will only take answering some questions right to get it back.

I think that is what I will have to do,though I am not expecting to hear anything good from there customer support because I have made so many reasearch about pecunix and all I hear is I should just forget about the account. Anyway,I will try what you said and see what happens.

It seems not many people use the pecunix these days. I know that people find any new such payment processor option for the use. Pecunix didn't get much traction from the paid to post and similar type of the users there as I have noticed as well.

Well,I have sent them a support ticket but it seems that there support is bad because I have sent the message for over 48 hours and up till this moment I am making this post,my ticket hasn't been responded to. Anyway,I can afford to loose the funds in my account. So I am not really bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.