• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Pecunix - Pecunix.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
It mustn't be a local exchanger before your cash can get to your bank account. If pecunnix has an international exchanger that can convert to another currency, then why not. You change it to any other which is acceptable in your country and free you are.

When you get paid with pecunix, to get an international exchanger for it will be hard I don't know if there is any exchanger that will be exchanging that payment processor. I have not seen any one that exchanges pecunix so it is better for you to leave it.

When you get paid with pecunix, to get an international exchanger for it will be hard I don't know if there is any exchanger that will be exchanging that payment processor. I have not seen any one that exchanges pecunix so it is better for you to leave it.
That is a nice idea, but if we look at internaional exchangers, to be honest the rate that they give to us is too much, there are some of them that even put 8% fees for exchanging, If pecunix has better rates and availability in the exchanger at my country, for sure i will use them more.

Do you mean up to that amount just for exchanging pecunix. If that is so, then it is the major reason a lot of people ain't using it because no one will succumb to such a high rate and I think, that's the most I have ever seen. Perhaps that's really what made them very less popular.

Yeah, that is what i mean, but from what i see why Pecunix is not popular not only because of that. But this is about their promotion which i think still lack of something, plus right now Pecunix overshadowed by Perfect Money or WebMoney or even Egopay.

@sindarin Getting the fund is one thing and exchanging it is another thing. If there is any exchanger, both exchanging it with International Exchangers will reduced the fund very well because after their fees, the current processor will deduct it's own fees on selling it to local Exchangers. So fees will be much on both transactions.

@anosocialnet The fees of pecunix is not that big if you compare to the other emoney, in fact there are some exchangers that accepted them into their site but still this emoney does not bring much popularity and also does not have much feature. You can see them like LR claim to have gold bar as their backup.

I thought this payment system has changed or will I say partnered with an eclipse voucher stuff which means they are either not as a payment processor or have some other services attached to them. Well, from what I can see even after the change, I still don't think they are up and running.

Maybe their company is No longer doing better so that is what can warrant that change in their platform. So clients balance has to be transferred into Voucher-Safe System and I wonder where there clients can withdraw their money through this recent encounter. Or is Voucher-Safe System more popular to pecunix?

I thought this payment system has changed or will I say partnered with an eclipse voucher stuff which means they are either not as a payment processor or have some other services attached to them. Well, from what I can see even after the change, I still don't think they are up and running.
Pecunix sooner will change to voucher safe which until now i don't know how it works and i already read some materials about it but still confused with it. Also it seems admin seem ignored this one because of that new project.

Well,it is written on there site that pecunix will change to voucher safe but to be sincere to you guys,it might take a lot of time for the revolution to take place. Right now as I am making this posts,there are some hyips that are still making use pecunix as there payment gateway.

Well, that's right, I came across one when I was searching for a HYIP to invest in and even though the HYIP is pretty old, I considered it as uninformed having this payment system still intact after a long period of time that they put up the information on their site. If my memories are right, that information is over 4 months old.

Well,you are right,apart from the information been 4 months old,I have even seen some newly hyips that still supports pecunix. I think why the admin added it was because he might have some funds in it and he can use it to pay investors. Pecunix is very complicated when it comes to logging in. Once you miss your combinations,just forget about that account.

I wonder how those Hyips will have to corp up with the recent changes, because they will be moving over to Voucher and I never know if its another payment Gate Way or just really a Voucher Business.
It will be best if the change it to Voucher, so once we lost our combination our Accounts is gone. So No Password Recovery! Not faire play.

I don't think that pecunix will be using voucher,the name is just "vouchersafe". I think they will transfer the data on the pecunix website to the new site,that's when they commence. It is still pecunix,you can recover your password but what you will pay will not make you to recover it,you will just go for a fresh account.

Status
Not open for further replies.