• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Payza (Ex-AlertPay) - Payza.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are observant,you will notice that I am not into affiliate programs. Well, I don't know if I have said this before,payza is coming into hyips gradually but I will agree with you that payza is mostly used in the PTC world. Almost all PTC sites accepts payza.

They are popular because they has same concept with Paypal but less strict and also seems exclude some bad things which paypal has, which is limited account. Overall if we use their service we will know why PTC prefer Payza over Paypal even i think Paypal is better.

Yes,they have same concept with paypal but I think payza is as strict as paypal. It depends on the field or platform that we are talking about. For example,if we are talking about HYIPs, I think STP is the strictest but if we are talking about currency exchange,then I will say payza,paypal and skrill are srict in that aspect. Well,I think payza is now a good payment processor because of the new features added.

Payza has discontinued there starter account,I got to know this when I logged into my account,I saw a message that my account has been automatically upgraded to personal account. I thought it got upgraded simply because I have received funds worth up to $200,to my surprise that was not the case,I logged out and clicked on sign up,I noticed that there was no option for starter account again. Payza is really wise,they needed us to pay fees...LOL

They also need more Money, like others do. Atleast they have been known in the industry for long, and their Starter Account is like a promotional Account.
On entering into Hyip world, how can Payza handle most situation of Scam reports from investors? How can they, and that is why Paypal exclude themselves somehow.

I don't know what is the reason behind it, but it seems because you won't get any fees that is useful for their system because it means their balanced would be keep reduced for other 2 accounts while for starter you got no fees which mean the balance will still remains the same if there's a transaction.

Every company need Money to grow more, though Payza is already grown but Starter Account is a free Account, so they are not getting any thing out from it, then they have to discontinue it like @hadg33 they did.

Every company need Money to grow more, though Payza is already grown but Starter Account is a free Account, so they are not getting any thing out from it, then they have to discontinue it like @hadg33 they did.
That is why they want that account to be gone forever so they could get their money, actually that internal fees is not money they got directly, but it is the money that they get indirectly. Because, the total amount of money will be decreased in their system with that fees and in order to make more money deposit through external ways such as Debit/Credit Card, or through Bank Wire, or through West Union.

O, who is handling any successful payment processor don't needs to do any other thing then to be fed with his processor. And work to keep it still.
They will be making more Money on Bank Wire, Cards etc but internal payment is more often to compare that.

Well,I wouldn't know the reason why they discontinued the starter account after all there was no starter account right from when it was still alertpay. What I feel is,it will be quite easy to monitor personal and business account compared to monitoring 3 different account types.

I recently wanted to get verified on Payza and discovered my name on the account doesn't tally verbatim with what I have on my verifying documents. I contacted Payza to do so and they are requesting I submit 2 different means of identification and one address proof. For me, they are asking more than enough because one means of identification is ok for that.

That is why I don't really like payza. Before my former account was blocked I was told to provide some documents,I did provide the documents yet they are not satisfied with it and before I know it,my account was blocked. Anyway,I don't plan to earn big with payza because I am so sure that,they will freeze my account one day or someday.

Not monitoring 3 or 2 Account is the case, they can monitor more Accounts, it is system doing those major work @hadg33 I think so...the issue is Monetary issue. Starter Account is filled up because it is Free. Which any Local or International Banking does not ask for a fee? Even Paypal does ask for a fee, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.