• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Payza (Ex-AlertPay) - Payza.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.alertpay.com

it is a payment processor, almost similiar to paypal. alertpay is now offering its own debit card.

for me, alertpay is a very good paypal alternative.

what do you think about alertpay?

so far they are good alternatives, but when it comes to withdrawal thing to our bank account, this payment processor have huge fee that surely will make all the users get some painful thing in their head LOL

Yeah,i agree that alertpay is an alternative to paypal but i don't know why they are making things so difficult for their users as at the moment.Most of the exchangers i know of are rejecting dealing with them.They got to work on this because it will be extremely difficult to get one's money out without these exchangers.

Alertpay is reaaly a nice payment processor but the worst thing here is that i cant verify my Ap account anymore as the mobile verification tends to be no more and i think ap need to work on this because my country dont use a credit card.

alertpay is definitely a very good payment processor. i think alertpay is good enough to be used in ebay or other big merchants. overall, i definitely recommend alertpay to other people.

I now understand that alertpay tends to have a limit amount transaction for verified and non verified personal starter account to 400 dollars a month and 2000 dollars in a lifetime which really means no matter how, we will definetely upgrade to personal pro.

right now, i have a personal pro account. i get charged when i receive payment, but i think the fee is reasonable.

alertpay is my most favourite payment processor, after paypal.

Well to you i think the fess are reasonable because you are not a big online earner. When you tend to receive much, ap tends to charge much. Thats why this fees are not really encouaraging as it will be much if calculate all the fees ap has deducted.

i think for a serious organization like alertpay, charging 2.5% fee is very reasonable. besides, you can avoid fees by using a personal starter account.

Still the fee tends to be much as we are to pay 2.5 percent in ap for personal pro. I think personal starter is good for small online earners but we have to note that once we reach 2000 dollars in a lifetime, we will upgrade to personal pro

for some people they must be think the fee that AP have is too high while the other thing that is fine, but now i don't get any fee in this payment processors because i use the personal account :D, but the limit here little annoying too :D

Alertpay is reaaly a nice payment processor but the worst thing here is that i cant verify my Ap account anymore as the mobile verification tends to be no more and i think ap need to work on this because my country dont use a credit card.

Yeah,there is no more phone verification,i consider myself lucky that i was able to verify my account when the option of phone verification was on ground.The options now are just too difficult to get done.they did promised to add more services later on,maybe things will be much easy then.

But then we can now verify our alerpay account. But then I still don't want to lol. Now, I only see Alertpay being used in investment programs. I guess everyone is even buying lots of Alertpay funds to use for these programs. Somehow, when I want to sell my alertpay funds it is the lowest value among the other payment processors.

Also, alertpay seems to be one of the processors that have bigger fees that's why it is in alertpay business type then both the sender and the receiver will have the big fees.

i think, it is a good idea to invest in hyip sites using alertpay. alertpay supports chargeback policy, unlike liberty reserve.

if you get scammed by a hyip site (and it accepts alertpay), you may get your money back with the help of chageback policy.

@ rid, you are right. In terms of xchanging our Ap fund, it has a low value which i dont really like. Why i use ap is really i invest with it in some programs and when i wish to withdraw, i choose through LR..lol thats my trick with it and thats has been going fine with me.

alertpay is accepted by many gpt sites. i think alertpay is good enough to be accepted by big merchants like amazon or ebay.

alertpay is currently offering its own debit card.

Yeah i saw this on their website as they are offering debit card so am still thinking how to get a debit card from them cos it will truly be easy for me to withdraw funds though we know Ap do charge funds, the cost of the debit card and transaction pay might be huge.

i think, it is a good idea to invest in hyip sites using alertpay. alertpay supports chargeback policy, unlike liberty reserve.

if you get scammed by a hyip site (and it accepts alertpay), you may get your money back with the help of chageback policy.

Well, if you understand or experience such. You will able to see that not all the times you will have the winnings and if you win in your filing disputes then probably not all of the funds will be returned to your account. I have seen that someone recently tried to have the dispute since a program scammed them and then luckily they have atleast few dollars back.

I think there is also cases that even you have dispute there is possibility of not having the funds returned even a single cent. That's why it is still risky to have investment but no choice alertpay is widely used in these programs.

Well I also have an account with Alertpay, though I was not actively using it to pay or receive payment from various programs that I am into. Also my account here is not been verified yet and I remember last year using alertpay to invest in some hyip programs that accepts it

my account here already verified, before i used the credit card to verify my account, today i see a lot of site that used them and some of them also HYIP, but lately i find some news said that now Alertpay become strict for some HYIP admins and it make their popularity down a bit in that industry

Status
Not open for further replies.