• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Payweb- payweb.com

It will be more easier if they also offering us many ways to withdraw our money here, and for me this payweb is riskier to use i don't want to offend anyone but i am not sure if US govt trying to lay their hand here, this payment processor will survive until the end and can run away from it, anyways it is good to see that Payweb still online

Why is the US government can control everything? Unless, they are under the US area. Anyways, still don't like to use payweb because of their huge fees and see it's not often use in the online programs and because of the fees charges is far to those who are good with the fees.

Why is the US government can control everything? Unless, they are under the US area. Anyways, still don't like to use payweb because of their huge fees and see it's not often use in the online programs and because of the fees charges is far to those who are good with the fees.
That is their weakness at the moment, actually i am not sure if many people want to use it, beside of that thing in my country i cannot find any exchangers that want to buy Payweb balance from their costumers, and for sure it is a loss if i don't use it.