• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Payweb- payweb.com

yes the offer is already gone though i feel that the offer was quite a good one to attract some people..
but as the offer is gone, its popularity is also gone.. i dont think it can recover again to gain some popuarity again..

I'm just wondering if anyone still uses payweb? Or is this processors another processors that is forgotten? I remember few years back that its seems payweb is getting popular like HD-money but suddenly its popularity just died out and many users prefer to use LR instead. I guess many who uses many processors including payweb they decided to use LR instead.

Nope, I don't use it anymore. I just used it once and then, exchange to LR then, nothing more. I don't know if where payweb is being used currently or their merchants I don't think its really a good payment processor for the earning sites.

I'm neutral. That means if theirs a way to earn via payweb then I will still going to use payweb. The reason why I don't use payweb right now simply because I don't have a site that I can solely earn via payweb. Although I will not going to count it as my earnings is really good to have some funds in other processors like payweb also. Just like savings.

Yes, obviously we can't find many sites or rarely that use payweb. I don't bother it since I don't have local exchangers in here using payweb only they have here trusted exchanger which is paywebexchanger but the fees are big compared to the offer of local exchangers in other payment processors.

Are they still offering the bonus of 50 cents every day and can any one provide me the details on how to get the bonus clam . well as i see the payment processor is good looking and they have a good support as i see the news of the site is updating very frequently . and mots of the issues are solved very fast by the team .

i dont think that they are offering 50 cents as daily bonus cos i have an account with payweb and i never received any funds in it,i registered with payweb just to get there debit card but uptill now i havent received the card,i even sent a support ticket twice and they never bothered to reply

[MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION]
That's true and I guess this is what payweb need to address. If they want to be popular and well used its need to be used by many and the best way to be used is to have source of income via payweb. Before I don't have processor but then when I found out about ptc I joined paypal to get paid. When I found about ptp I joined LR to get paid.

I still have read them and the updates of the admin of payweb. I think they still only promote or have news about the addition of features but the coverage of their service is not popular as others. Fees is still their problem and we know that we can't get easily from having such payment processor.

I don't know if there is withdrawal options on tjiso new. I am still much confused on the use of this one. So I have not been logging on my account as i don't think I would have any use of this one at all. So I am not hopeful that they would do some improvements on their services

From what I know there are still updates regarding their changes or updates but not sure what improvements you are looking for. I guess the development they need so far is to have more programs and sites that will use them but because they are not capable because they need to have more funds to sustain their business.

i don't see any change in this site, their template just like before and still have SSL but this site is load very fast in my end, less than 2 seconds, but i am not their frequent users, since it is hard to get more online earning that accepted them, i mean the popular one.

Payweb used to be like LR but they somehow lost many customers due to the changes they made. that said, there are always many changes with the payment processors and it is good to have this processor because like LR they are also good with the less fees most of time.

Maybe Payweb can bounce back but it will take a very long time because of the competition in the payment processor industry. The management will have to introduce unique features, services and attractive bonuses that can attract people to open accounts with them.

I don't think they would be bouncing back unless there are some exchanger or some fatures that we need. most of the payment processors need the customers and the prograsm to survive and that doesn't seem to be coming that easily these days. i have found it hard to manage things this way. i would check for sure how that would go with them.

I think payweb is in stable condition. Not popular but stable. In short its has its own loyal users and some how I do believe that payweb is satisfied with what its achieved right now. I don't think its going to be popular as LR or paypal but I think payweb really don't want to be.

Payweb used to have the card feature for selected countries and poeple and they used to have the top up feature with the card option. I don't know if that option is avaiable anymore these days. I just don't think that it would be possible to see how the people are going to be manaigng with the way payment processor there.

You are quite right in that they need to do something in order to attract users. Their challenge will also be to maintain them at the same time. Their free bonus is testament to the fact that members will flock when there is a promotion but are quick to leave if there is no good offer to make them stay.

I missed their promotion of 50 cents but I think they need to become more popular and then members will automatically start using these payment processor. They should become common in Forex sites and sportbooks mainly to increase their usage since most of the transactions on the internet are limited to these.

I forgot when I joined payweb but I still have my username and password. But I did not try to login to check i I can still open my account or not. I do hope that I can make good earnings via payweb in the near future. Problem is that I don't really have any use for this site right now.

I have used Payweb before last year. But I don't have the use of this payment processor now. Because, I only have it in a forum and tried to use this and exchange the funds to LR and it was successful. Only the thing is that they have huge fees per transaction which is disappointing.