• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Passion

So their skill remains green and they cannot benefit from. So, traders should focus on growing their knowledge as much as possible and gather trading experience through demo trading.

Hedging entraps a trader sometimes, confining them in a trend. Hedging always keeps a trader in a dilemma so I always suggest traders not to follow this technique.

Traders should take up different approaches when the market runs adverse. Look the market from the fundamental point of view to forecast accurately.

Passion keeps you going. If you are passionate about something in life only then you will feel like getting up in the morning with a motive. So, doing trade out of passion increases the chances of profits.

Passion keeps you going. If you are passionate about something in life only then you will feel like getting up in the morning with a motive. So, doing trade out of passion increases the chances of profits.
Yeah, I also believe the same. Passion never makes you settle for less and gives you spark to perform the best. When we trade out of passion it doesn’t feel burdensome!

That’s right. Forex trading is just like a business and you can only make money when you’re passionate about it. You must be patient and disciplined because traders fail here. It also entails being patient and organised in your approach, as well as remaining focused on your goals at all times. If you can accomplish all of that, you have a decent chance of succeeding as a forex trader.

I agree, but passion is not enough, as we also need to be disciplined.
I agree with you. In every field, including trading, passion and discipline are required. Passion keeps you motivated to trade and discipline teaches you how to trade consistently.

Being passionate about forex is one of the many factors that contribute to the success in forex trading. Traders need to be patient, disciplined, consistent and should gain enough knowledge and skills to stand out of the crowd.

Without passion for trading, no trader has ever become successful. It is necessary because it keeps you motivated and consistent in your trading journey.