• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Passion

Passion is Important for anything. Without passion success is not possible. To develop passion for forex trading you need to learn first. People start trading just learning how to place a biy or sell order and close them. It's not learning. Leaning means to know how to make strategy and how to control your emotions while trading. Without learning you will not find passion because you will lose money. To get passionate about it you have to learn to make money.

No doubt on it; having a top class determination is very much crucial; because, ups and downs are very common here! So; no way with a confusing minds!

This is why; more than 75% traders lost this trading environment within just 1st 2 years; since their plan is only money making; even before the learning process!

Any job that you have passion for is enjoyable. I had passion for online business from when I was young. This is really important for anyone looking to go into Forex. You must have the passion for it.

Exactly; same rule here! But the real challenge is; here you need to lead your leading process by own! Since; good mentors aren’t available here and there! This is why; learning is challenging!

Pro traders are following the general rules of trading; this is why they able to recover their trading losses so smoothly; so having a backup plan is always a smart choice!

I can't survive in trading if I don't have as much education as I can. I have lost 5 years but have not lost patience. That is why I am now able to make a consistent profit.

Without patience, nothing in the world can be made successfully. Trading also requires patience. Consistent profit cannot be made without patience.

Patience is very important in any work. If a trader tries to trade with impatience, the result will not be good. Because trading is a mindset game and if this mindset cannot be controlled, it is very difficult to make a profit.

Without patience, nothing in the world can be made successfully. Trading also requires patience. Consistent profit cannot be made without patience.
A daily rate of 50PS with a maximum of 1000PS is possible for beginner traders. It is possible to do it, but it's not a regular occurrence. If anyone attempts to make it happen, he/she will be unable to recover the entire sum. Trading successfully requires a lot of abilities and expertise.

A daily rate of 50PS with a maximum of 1000PS is possible for beginner traders. It is possible to do it, but it's not a regular occurrence. If anyone attempts to make it happen, he/she will be unable to recover the entire sum. Trading successfully requires a lot of abilities and expertise.
Naturally, profits will not be the same every day. But many times traders try to be emotional because they make more losses.

Committing yourself to something makes you passionate. In a market like forex where you don’t grow if you don’t study, learning becomes a necessary part. Irrespective of whether you make money, all traders should keep a learning attitude. Not everyone makes money on their first trades. But if you maintain consistency, you become profitable.