• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OKPay - okpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
okpay.com one payment processor that has a higher profit if a referral .. but I've never tried this payment processor, but the advantage is very tempting referall is that 500% wow ...

okpay.com one payment processor that has a higher profit if a referral .. but I've never tried this payment processor, but the advantage is very tempting referall is that 500% wow ...

if you can refer more refferal here, but honestly it will be better if you did it now because later i am not sure if their refferal system will be like this. but so far about the payment and fee also internal transfers, this site doing great

Well,they are having one of the best bonus for referring people to their sites.But there are some conditions that must be met before you can get the bonus.That is the fact.

Well,they are having one of the best bonus for referring people to their sites.But there are some conditions that must be met before you can get the bonus.That is the fact.
condition? i think you must read the page very well, in here we don't have any condition to earn bonuses here, just promote you refferal link here and then you can earn if your refferal here do some transaction and that is all, there is no condition like you said

condition? i think you must read the page very well, in here we don't have any condition to earn bonuses here, just promote you refferal link here and then you can earn if your refferal here do some transaction and that is all, there is no condition like you said

You already mentioned the condition i am referring to here.Your referrals must have done some transactions before you can get the bonus unlike sites that will pay you immediately your referrals had signed up.

LOL, every payment processors did the same thing dude, and that is not condition, and i suggest you to take a look at the other payment processors refferal bonus page, this one is better rather than other like AP or PP even LR. and if you want to see something like you do, it is not payment processors but GPT site, and that also prevent the scammer or people who want to abuse their feature and the one who like to use VPN or Proxy, so far Okpay still doing well with many expansion :D

i don't like to earn by referrals . as i don't think it would be easy to find referrals to sign up on this payment processor. as they are not that popular now. so i don't think it is worth the bother.

I just want to share the referral computation of commission. In this way we can visualize how much we can earn if we have referrals. I think the more we have okpay referrals the more we can earn. One problem is this. We only earn if theirs a transaction and right now its hard to find a site that we can earn okpay.
Amount of Referral Payments

You, as a referrer, will benefit from referred users' actions and transactions as follows.
1st Level Referrals (users referred by your referral)
2nd Level Referrals Country Representatives*
* User Transactions 20% of any fee on referred user transactions 10% of transaction fees 10% of transaction fees
* Debit card orders $1 for ordinary post orders and
$3 for courier postal service orders $0.25 for ordinary post orders
$1 for courier postal service orders $0.25 for ordinary post orders
$1 for courier postal service orders
* Debit card loading $0.20 per load $0.10 per load $0.10 per load
* Deposits (E-money) 0.5% 0.25% 0.25%
* Withdrawals (Bank) $1 per withdrawal $0.50 per withdrawal $0.50 per withdrawal

for now :D, but who know sooner :D, and i see Okpay now trying to expand their place for members to earn, and as you can see many people can earn from many field with this payment processor, and i love to know that they just added some currency so now we not only have USD and EURO :D

I just want to share the referral computation of commission. In this way we can visualize how much we can earn if we have referrals. I think the more we have okpay referrals the more we can earn. One problem is this. We only earn if theirs a transaction and right now its hard to find a site that we can earn okpay.

Wow! I have not known that OKPay has referral bonuses. Well I am not able to make an account in here because I don't think I will need it. One question to those who uses this, is this processor same like paypal or alertpay or liberty reserve? I use all three processors and I am just wondering the style of OKpay as I have seen some investment programs and forex brokers support this processor.

Wow! I have not known that OKPay has referral bonuses. Well I am not able to make an account in here because I don't think I will need it. One question to those who uses this, is this processor same like paypal or alertpay or liberty reserve? I use all three processors and I am just wondering the style of OKpay as I have seen some investment programs and forex brokers support this processor.
i prefer them more like AP :D, but with lower fee per transaction :D, we only get about 0,5% fee per internal transasction, but for withdrawal it still have big amount of fee that member must burden, so far this payment processor still growing

I decide to stop using okpay right now. I thought at firs that the withdrawal rate is 1% and I'm okay for that. But I don't know and only found out later that the minimum withdrawal fee is 15 dollars. that means if I want to get 1% fee I need to withdraw 1500 dollars. lols.

Well I never have used this okpay even the time when CFF forum is using this as their main payment processor to pay their members, anyways I don't know what happens to my account here as I don't access these site any longer.

I finally give up earning in okpay. I decided to stop using okpay when I found out that their some deceiving in part of okpay.
they say the fee is 1% each time we withdraw our money to our bank but they don't put in their that the minimum fee is 15 dollars. So for me that is deceiving in my part.

It think it was still good that you were able to experience using okpay, while me I have never tried any transactions out of it, perhaps I am really contented with my currently used payment processors such as LR, AP and PP.

If you use AP and like AP then you going to like okpay also. Okpay and AP are almost the same. But since I only like to use paypal than to use AP or Okpay then I don't think I going to have an active account soon in this two processor.
What I don't like about this site is that its has high fees.

If it's just the same then there is no reason for me to use OKPAY because I have Payza account, and not using it these days as I prefer using my LR, and PP. And also didn't see any good Forums where we can earn thru OKPAY.

Well there is not much programs that have been offering payments through OKpay and CFF forum is the only online program that I know who pays through it so I don't really have much used about this payment processor.

I don't like the high fee of this one. That's why I'm not planning to use this one. But it seems to be a good one if only they make the fees more affordable.

If it's just the same then there is no reason for me to use OKPAY because I have Payza account, and not using it these days as I prefer using my LR, and PP. And also didn't see any good Forums where we can earn thru OKPAY.
Its really hard to find a ptp forum that pays okpay and if you can find one. why withdraw or cashout using okpay if you can withdraw using LR or AP right? that's why I don't like to use okpay unless theirs no choice or option but to withdraw via okpay.

Status
Not open for further replies.