• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

My First investment with earning

Nice to know your success! Yes, Forex trading business is the most profitable business in the online! Interestingly, there is no limit! That means, a trader can make unlimited money here based on his or her trading skill! My initial trading balance was 500$, and unfortunately I lost it within 10 day, then I started my demo account! There too many ups and downs in my trading!

When we are investing money from our own pocket into the Forex business for the first time we should be very very careful so that we can make some good trading with proper knowledge

Nice to know your success story! Hope, now you are making enough money here! By the way, I like your idea on small investment! Exactly, now traders need to start their live trading with a small trading capital for judging their trading skill.

Forex is really good platform for earning. I had invested here 100$ first then next I have earned 120$ that’s my first investment amount and 20$ is my first profit.:32:

32 pips or anything else? By the way, you are so lucky that you got your 1st profit in your initial stage! Usually, a number of new traders start their trading with a huge lose! By the way, what’s the current status of your trading account?

It's true. For the long run only a small numbers of traders can survive in the market. Others can not continue the trading as they end up losing money. It requires very good knowledge and mind control to be successful in trading.

investment is a big deal in this trading place , but sometimes i feel any kind of investment can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

any kind of investment can be useless if there is no strong powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience. so be friendly on acquiring knowledge.

A trader’s initial investment should be small because most of the traders blow their first account sometimes intentionally and sometimes unintentionally.

I lost my first investment in Forex and it was really woe-inspiring. However, maintaining regular profit in forex requires high capability and expertise.

Forex can be a good investment for you but you have to make a concrete plan for trading forex. To make a concrete decision, you have to be a good market analyst first. Trading decision-making ability plays a significant role for traders.