• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

My First investment with earning

Forex is really good platform for earning. I had invested here 100$ first then next I have earned 120$ that’s my first investment amount and 20$ is my first profit.:32:

Forex is really good platform for earning. I had invested here 100$ first then next I have earned 120$ that’s my first investment amount and 20$ is my first profit.:32:

Congratulations on making your first ever profit off of forex trading. I hope it'll inspire you to become a great trader some day.

Congratulations on your first success. Hope you go a long way. Keep patience and be positive, those are the two important mental conditions for Forex trading.

I also earned 20$ but not from 100$, it is only 11$. Well whatever it is, I lost it because of my mistakes. I didn't really much care about it because I've been practicing and loss is the part of practice.

My first investment was of $200 . I make first profit of $5 on it. I loose to in this market , My loss motivate to get more learning of forex. I do hard work on it. Now I am making good amount of profit on my invested amount as well as with forum bonus.

Congratulations on your first success. Hope you go a long way. Keep patience and be positive, those are the two important mental conditions for Forex trading.

LOL, you congratulate yourself? have you ever think that you are the one who create this thread?

I also earned 20$ but not from 100$, it is only 11$. Well whatever it is, I lost it because of my mistakes. I didn't really much care about it because I've been practicing and loss is the part of practice.

So you practice while earn, and it means that you trade in real account? well if that is true then that is risky thing to do but at the same time giving you a lot of experience that you never get in demo account, so far i had invested $200 but i got loss and now trying to recover back my capitals, it is 95% right now + some profits in other investment.

So you practice while earn, and it means that you trade in real account? well if that is true then that is risky thing to do but at the same time giving you a lot of experience that you never get in demo account, so far i had invested $200 but i got loss and now trying to recover back my capitals, it is 95% right now + some profits in other investment.

Yeah ! I practice in real account but that money is just the bonus given by MT5 forum, so I don't care about that. However, the importance is feeling, I mean emotion. Practicing in demo account doesn't help much because I often feel nothing when I either lose or win.

Forex is really good platform for earning. I had invested here 100$ first then next I have earned 120$ that¡¯s my first investment amount and 20$ is my first profit.:32:

good that i see you made 20$ for your first time in forex. Did you use any tools? Indicators, robots , EA... Etc. I invested 1$ and lost and then 5$ to get 50$ profits but then lost it all.

I make only $5 in m y first trading with investment of $300 . I use technical analysis , no robot is used in trading. After it I face a lot of loss.Actually I did over trading in a thinking that I can earn all the day from forex trading. Now I am doing only 4 to 5 trades daily.

Yeah ! I practice in real account but that money is just the bonus given by MT5 forum, so I don't care about that. However, the importance is feeling, I mean emotion. Practicing in demo account doesn't help much because I often feel nothing when I either lose or win.
Nah, that is fine as long as you trade in real account and practice while earn it will make our time more effcient, i realize this risky way also after 2 months trade in demo account LOL, and thanks to some sponsored forums that now i can be like this and keep trading also gain more knowledge faster.

I make only $5 in m y first trading with investment of $300 . I use technical analysis , no robot is used in trading. After it I face a lot of loss.Actually I did over trading in a thinking that I can earn all the day from forex trading. Now I am doing only 4 to 5 trades daily.

i want you to tell me what is the total balace you have come into after trading that lot. 300$ is very big amount to invest. Why dont you buy a robot? I remember 2 years ago while surfing a site sells a robot for 100$ but i didnt have it to buy.

Well you may be good enough to make 5 trades a day because I can't do it. My plan is to make only under 5 profitable trades a week and perhaps 100 pips is enough.

Just like you, I used to believe in power of technical analysis and I did want to become a price action trader. After facing huge losses, I decided to give up. Now I understand that market psychology is "indicator" of technical indicators and so, I'm not afraid of losing anymore.

do not stop making profit as you already found some good system that work for you than...if you can make stable profit even only $20 you can grow your capital steadily, the chance to earn more and more may wide open

yes, profit always make traders happy especially profitting from first time trading experience, just do not get greedy and keep our trading in low risk trading managemen so we will gain profit stable day by day, and success will be gain with consistency

oh congratulation making 20$ from just 11$. A man will be more happier getting much from small amount. That what we call luck. And you said you lost it in a mistake as i always do. But do you know why. When i faced the same situation i said to myself that i made a big mistake cos i got it from nothing (50$ from 5$) so i was careless. And what comes from nothing goes with nothing. Anyway the first trade profit will make you love forex all your life. No matter how much you lose.

That is good that you're earning. I've earned like $90 in my first trade so I do't think its that bad. Now, if my leverage was higher, I would have made $900 bucks but my leverage is lower. I think its possible to earn like several hundred dollars per day if you know when to trade or if you trade the right pairs for long term trade.

Invariably everyone have a success story in the beginning when they trade in the forex market. However, the story finishes half way in most of the cases. We can rejoice only when there is a consistent track record of making profit from the forex market. Not that we should not celebrate but should always understand that there is a long way to go before claiming success. Consistency is one of the most difficult tasks in the forex market. Only very few traders achieve the same.

I didn't invest my earning in forex. I only used it to take care of my needs and the feeling was good. I like to trade and use the profit to take care of my immediate needs. I don't trade to raise big profit and open a business investment with it.

If I can get you right then you are talking about compounding in forex trading that is what you mean for me I dont do compounding any longer I see it as waste of fund since sometime my profit will just disapear just like that

According to me, for leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to invest the broker which is regulated by the UK or US. Because only this kinds of trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.