• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mistakes traders do

The biggest mistake is not making anything good from that matter and how do you plan to go further in life with that matter out there. I am totally and completely disrespected will be by such decisions, that's why I am always looking for some improvement ways on that.
If I understand what you are saying, we need to learn from our mistakes. If this is true, then you are right, if you ignore your mistakes you will never not learn.

According to my observation, most of the new traders try make quick money! They use high trading leverage, high trading lots size but completely avoid the money management rules! And this is why more than 95% traders the losers here!

According to me, over-leveraging is the most common mistake among the traders who have just started to make winning trades. After winning a few trades they become over-confident and change there trading plan which results in losing.

Excessive leveraging

Due to the relatively low volatility of forex compared to stocks/bonds, it offers a reasonable amount of leverage depending on your broker.
However, it is possible to overlook the fact that, while leveraging increases your potential reward, it also increases your risk.

The use of leverage is a two-edged sword. Proceed with extreme caution.

The best way of learning from one's mistake is keeping the record of the past trades. Traders can prefer maintaining trading journals or recording the trades.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

Let’s walk through basic mistakes; No proper knowledge of the domain.
Risking too much capital too soon, unable to control emotions which leads to over trading and loss of capital too soon. Unable to adapt or grab the latest trends and opportunities. No risk management return ratio. This is why most traders fail. They’re over eager and lose focus.

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading leverage, I know leverage always contains risk and I also know how to manage risk. For that reason for all time I usually like to trade with high leverage for making profit very rapidly. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading leverage, I know leverage always contains risk and I also know how to manage risk. For that reason for all time I usually like to trade with high leverage for making profit very rapidly. So, my trading life is very much profitable.
We do make some or the other types of mistakes and we will need to make Efforts so that we are able to correct them.

Avoiding mistakes completely is impossible but avoiding it to a large extent is possible. Successful trading is possible only when you are capable of doing this. Watching video tutorials, reading e-books can develop one’s trading knowledge to a large extent.

Mistakes are a common affair among traders but this common affair either push a trader’s life to hell or make him richer. A trader who always tries to recover from his mistakes can shine in life by discovering new strategies. But things are different for those who stick to their mistakes and never try to get out of it.
I agree, many traders fail to understand the importance of practising on a demo account which is the base for trading live.

The biggest mistake people make is they think trading doesn't require skills. It happens when we treat trading just like gambling. But the truth is to make consistent profit you need knowledge and skills.
I agree, they just jump in without proper knowledge and learn they hard way that forex requires a lot.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

Traders should take precautions while trading and should not trade bare handedly. And even if traders make mistakes, they should be wise enough to learn from them.

Mistakes happen every day but it’s wrong that traders should not stick to mistaking because it bears no fruit for them ultimately. Every mistake can be a lesson and traders should learn from mistakes so that no repetition of that mistake happens.

Fearing to make mistakes is the biggest mistake that any trader will ever make. If you won’t make mistakes, how will you learn? You may read several articles about other traders and how they trade. But if you won’t trade on your own, how will you know what to do and what not to do in the market?