• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mistakes traders do

The first mistake most traders do is - they take the trading very lightly. Actually they have been introduced forex in a wrong way. They are told that it's very easy. You just have to deposit money and when price will go up you have to go for short and vice versa. A ready-made strategy will all the trick. The root cause of everything is a lack of knowledge.

I see, maximum novice traders try to make money without learning! That’s the main reason of having the 95% statistic! Without knowledge, I mean trading knowledge- Forex is impossible!

Forex is a mind game, its not for everyone. It is like going to school and graduating. The job comes later. What you first need to do is learn, some would rather take shortcuts which eventually leads to their downfall. I knew this from the beginning and made sure that I got all the knowledge I could gather before begining the trade.Knowledge is the key in this field. If you do not have it then you are as good as dead.

The biggest mistake people make is they think trading doesn't require skills. It happens when we treat trading just like gambling. But the truth is to make consistent profit you need knowledge and skills.

Basically; which traders are with a learning approach; end of the day; they are enjoying their trading! As you know; Forex is all about learning & updating own trading skill.

You have to learn trading to make a profit. If you don't learn, you can never make a profit. Another thing is the test of patience. It is not possible to go ahead in trading without patience. Every trader's emotions should be controlled.

The common mistake most traders do is choosing the wrong broker. This is a big market. There are so many brokers in the market. You have to choose the regulated broker from all of them.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

still um learning Forex , because i believe there is no
ending of learning. just trade and learn from current trading mistake

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.
I think discipline is also important regarding forex success. Trader often face hardship in decision making due to emotion.

Most of the traders lose their money in the forex market because of their wrong strategy. They should make a good plan to make money from this market.

Every person will make mistake. It is natural. You have to accept the fact and learn from your mistake. Never repeat it aging in trading.

There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have. We also make mistake in choosing broker.

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

I would say to grow as a trader you need to be disciplined and learn from your trades. If you are neither making money nor learning something, then you are falling behind. It’s the biggest mistake a trader can make.

Making mistakes is a common thing in this market. You have to make the mistakes as your learning things.
The biggest mistake is not making anything good from that matter and how do you plan to go further in life with that matter out there. I am totally and completely disrespected will be by such decisions, that's why I am always looking for some improvement ways on that.