• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mistake in trading

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

Sometimes i feel its really a complicated issue between demo and live especially when it the topic is , the important of demo account. generally i don't believe the importance of demo account but i passed a long time in here and took so many experience, but at the end of the day my demos experience worked not even 25% when i started live trading.

for all time it is difficult to believe demos result , because there is no real money and no emotions work when trading but of course its a good place for learning.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

actually what time exactly needed for demo trading , its difficult to answer. but 6 months is quite good , if anyone trade demo for 6 months including some knowledge , of course there is a possibility to do better when trading in live.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

Biggest mistake is not making anything good from that matter and how do you plan to go further in life with that matter out there. I am totally and completely disrespected will be by such decisions, that's why I am always looking for some improvement ways on that.

Biggest mistake is not making anything good from that matter and how do you plan to go further in life with that matter out there. I am totally and completely disrespected will be by such decisions, that's why I am always looking for some improvement ways on that.

Well; do you have any checklist on making a new trade? If not; just try! I am sure, this habit will you help a lot!

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

as a newcomer , its more appropriate to finish pre school level including demo account. just traders should finish this course with regular practice.

You can't make a consistent profit unless you learn to control the risk. You need to gain trading experience by doing money management and risk management.

There are lot of common mistakes every trader do when they are new. I also did the same. Like opening trade position before big news events and after the news events. Opening too many lots is another mistakes. Risking more than 1% of the capital is also a mistake. Another big mistake is unrealistic expectation. We come here to make double, triple of our capital over night. But it's the biggest mistake one can have. We also make mistake in choosing broker.