• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mistake in trading

in Forex trading we the traders who are particularly newcomers make so many mistake in our trading life due to lacking proper trading experience. Taking wrong trade without proper analysis and risk management is one of the major from all of them.

we want short cut but
actually there is no short cut way to earn profit from here , but new Forex traders always try to earn money by revenge trading above all when making some losses.

generally we fixed unrealistic daily trading target
that can make us emotional and greedy , it should be practical.

Risk management is an important issue! But I have no plan on high risk reward ratio since I know; money management is very crucial point here! Because, there is no guarantee; so we can’t rely on any specific trade!

I see that the biggest mistake that the most of traders do it is the trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times.

I see that the biggest mistake that the most of traders do it is the trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times.

You are right; a number of traders try to make huge money within very short period of time by avoiding money management rules!

I find that one of the basic mistakes of new traders is their focus only on earning money. It is better in the beginning that your focus is on learning and gaining necessary experience in order to make one profitable strategy, then on simply chasing profits

I read someone say "short cut", Hahahaa, that is the fastest way to lose all you money. The fastest way to blow your account is trading without a strategy and risk management.

I read someone say "short cut", Hahahaa, that is the fastest way to lose all you money. The fastest way to blow your account is trading without a strategy and risk management.

Correct! In Forex, it’s very easy to lose money; there is nothing like shortcut way of success in Forex!

Creating plan is fine but how should we really plan for our money? And after how much time you can expect a fair reward?

For me, the most important thing in trading is a conscious approach. I always treat Forex as a job. I do not try to make $ 10,000 out of $ 1,000 per day.
I know people who post on their page "How to make easy money on Forex." And they really believe that the market will pay them.
And when a person lost his money, he wants to win it back.
For me, this is the main mistake. Forex trading is not about simple money for everyone. Forex trading is hard and long.

For me, the most important thing in trading is a conscious approach. I always treat Forex as a job. I do not try to make $ 10,000 out of $ 1,000 per day.
I know people who post on their page "How to make easy money on Forex." And they really believe that the market will pay them.
And when a person lost his money, he wants to win it back.
For me, this is the main mistake. Forex trading is not about simple money for everyone. Forex trading is hard and long.

You are right; there is nothing like easy money in Forex! Forex is the toughest job ever! So; new traders need to start their trading job with enough preparations!!

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

honestly speaking, i have never seen at any guys who already achieved success very rapidly as a part time trader, its a long time approach , so full time trading is more appropriate

success can be an easy task , if you have enough capital and you know how to manage money. that's all

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.