• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
CHANGES TO OUR LITE ACCOUNT

Amyzus_Skype_avatar-1.jpg

Mayzus Investment Company would like to inform its clients of upcoming changes to the trading conditions on our LITE Account.

Currently our locked margin stands at 25%, which we will increase to 50% as of the 9th of September, 2013.
We strongly advise anyone who has locked positions to take all necessary measures to support their margins accordingly.

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact our live chat or support: [email protected]

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
MAYZUS AFFILIATE PROGRAM

affiliate.png

With MAYZUS Affiliate Program you can create your own partnership group step-by-step or continue expanding the possibilities with your existing one.

As your network grows, you can start to refer more affiliate partners to MAYZUS.com and they will in turn become your sub-affiliates. This is where you start to gain even more commission while others do the work!

This Affiliate program is designed for people who work on the Internet and know how to promote and maintain the presence of a brand.

Owners of forex-, financial, investment, or news-related web sites or other types of online pages can enjoy the benefits of this program.

If you do not have a web page, but feel passionate about Forex and want your share in an industry with a $4 trillion daily turnover, our marketing and partnership professionals will assist you and help you to develop your business.

Furthermore, our team will provide you with a wide range of promotional tools and educational materials to make working with MAYZUS a success.

Contact MAYZUS partnership department today to discover the earning opportunities!

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
This is my broker and i love them so much i will continue to trade with mayzus till I get to where i want

Dear Clients,

With the aim to realize the true potential of our endeavors, our vision is to establish a widely known brand and one of the most prosperous global businesses. Our name reflects the best we have: value

MAYZUS stands for trust, flexibility, stability, safety, success and growth.

Thanks

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
RECEIVE UP TO 80% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSITED AMOUNT

80.png

Start trading Forex with Mayzus Investment Company, a regulated Company under CySEC, and receive up to 80% bonus on any deposit with no daily limits.

We have two bonus programs for you. An up to 50% deposit bonus, and an 80% withdrawable bonus program.

80rates.png

Claim your bonus by contacting your personal account manager or by sending an email to [email protected].

If you do not have a trading account with MAYZUS Investment Company, fill out the registration form, fully verify your profile, open an account of your choice, fund your account, and finally, contact your personal account manager to claim the bonus.

*The maximum amount of bonus issued per client cannot exceed
• $1500 when selecting the (up to 50%) deposit bonus
• $5000 when selecting the (80%) withdrawable bonus

It can take up to 24 hours for the bonus to be added on the client’s trading account.

I'm sadden that one of its ptp forum mayzus has temporarily stop its bonus points. I already have 24 dollars on it so I just need few dollars and I'm good to cashout the bonus funds in here again. But that's life. I will just going to wait for more bonus funds to come. I'm sure mayzus forum will be back again.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 2 - 6 SEPTEMBER 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 2 - 6 September 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: Lavrik, acc. 461881

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: bhai89, acc. 442590

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: Accur1982, acc. 460881

Most Active Trader Award – $100
goes to: Speed, acc. 446062

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Take all advantages of being MAYZUS partner!

MAYZUS takes care of its partners and does everything possible to help our affiliates grow their business!

mayzusaff4.png

We want to encourage all our current and/or future partners to get everything that MAYZUS offers in order to expand your business!

Among multiple beneficial features, that trading/affiliating with MAYZUS brings, we’d like to draw attention of our partners to the fact that we supply various marketing materials to our partners for free! You can order a design of your business card, get avatars, wallpapers, ready-made banners of all sizes and in different languages, use designs that ready for printing, like brochures and educational materials, get advantage of our widgets, free websites and promotional emails! Contact our Partnership department via MAYZUS corporate website or request your marketing materials in Client Cabinet now!

Expand your business -> Get a bigger portfolio of clients -> Enjoy your daily commission earnings with MAYZUS partnership program!

MAYZUS Investment Company is a fully regulated CIF (Cyprus Investment Firm), licensed by the CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and registered with the FSA UK.

I also want to be a partner of mayzus. But right now I'm really busy with my offline job and same time I do believe that I can end up managing my account in here once I started to have big trading capital. I do hope I can have 10,000 dollars trading capital in mayzus then I can stop my offline job and concentrate in forex trading and promoting mayzus.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
I also want to be a partner of mayzus. But right now I'm really busy with my offline job and same time I do believe that I can end up managing my account in here once I started to have big trading capital. I do hope I can have 10,000 dollars trading capital in mayzus then I can stop my offline job and concentrate in forex trading and promoting mayzus.

Dear budado,

With MAYZUS Affiliate Program you can create step-by-step your own partnership group or continue expanding the possibilities with your existing one.

Furthermore, our team will provide you with a wide range of promotional tools and educational materials to make working with MAYZUS a success.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 9 - 13 September 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 9 - 13 September 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: bet365, acc. 454758

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: guang, acc. 455544

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: Caroo1990, acc. 461367

goes to: Infunig, acc. 461359

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
MAYZUS NOW OFFERS PAYPAL

Paypal-Logo.png

Mayzus Investment Company would like to inform you that Paypal is now available as one of our payment methods. Deposit or withdraw money using one of the most established payment gateways around!

Mayzus has a wide range of modern electronic payment methods, including Credit Card, Bank Wire and Cash Transfers, to facilitate deposit and withdrawal procedures.

Please see our range of payment methods.

We trust you will enjoy the ease of transferring your funds with our new payment method!

If you need any assistance depositing or withdrawing through Paypal, please contact support: [email protected] , or Live chat.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Enroll in Our Forex Demo Championship and Win Generous Prizes!

Demo.png

Together with the other participants of the contest, you will be given a free demo account with an initial $50,000 virtual deposit.

Every week the three traders with the highest trading balance will be awarded $500, $800 and $1000 bonuses respectively.

Additionally, each week participant who has traded the largest number of lots will be awarded the Most Active Trader award of a $100 value.

If you have not registered with MAYZUS yet, you can do it in few easy steps by clicking here.

Once your demo account is registered, you will be automatically enrolled in the new round of the Forex Demo Championship on Monday of each week until the end of the contest!

Good Luck!

*Terms and conditions apply.

MAYZUS NOW OFFERS PAYPAL

Paypal-Logo.png

Mayzus Investment Company would like to inform you that Paypal is now available as one of our payment methods. Deposit or withdraw money using one of the most established payment gateways around!

Mayzus has a wide range of modern electronic payment methods, including Credit Card, Bank Wire and Cash Transfers, to facilitate deposit and withdrawal procedures.

Please see our range of payment methods.

We trust you will enjoy the ease of transferring your funds with our new payment method!

If you need any assistance depositing or withdrawing through Paypal, please contact support: [email protected] , or Live chat.
I'm really excited I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in forex trading for good since I do love to trade using paypal and now that paypal is available in mayzus I do hope I can really grow my account in mayzus. Anyway I'm just wondering why when I try to withdraw its still say its not available.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
I'm really excited I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in forex trading for good since I do love to trade using paypal and now that paypal is available in mayzus I do hope I can really grow my account in mayzus. Anyway I'm just wondering why when I try to withdraw its still say its not available.

Dear budado,

Please note that we work using source-to-source system whereby the deposit method determines the withdrawal one. If you choose to fund your Trading Account by PayPal, then when you wish to withdraw any amounts, you should withdraw to the same PayPal Account first and to at least the same amount as deposited, before making withdrawal of any profits via alternative payment option.

Thanks

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Download One Click Trading plugin

MAYZUS offers all Company’s clients its One Click Trading Plugin – a unique service that allows traders to execute orders with just one click. This plugin is available for accounts based on MT4 platform: REALForex, LITEForex and STP.

mayzusoneclick.jpg

We developed an easy step-by-step instruction on how to install and integrate this plugin with your MT4 platform; you can find it on the corporate website or consult with the Company’s managers in multilingual LiveChat that is available 24/5.

Take advantage of this innovative trading feature and catch the prices exactly when you want it, with just a single click!

Dear budado,

Please note that we work using source-to-source system whereby the deposit method determines the withdrawal one. If you choose to fund your Trading Account by PayPal, then when you wish to withdraw any amounts, you should withdraw to the same PayPal Account first and to at least the same amount as deposited, before making withdrawal of any profits via alternative payment option.

Thanks
I'm going to go all the way in paypal. I just going to wait to have funds in my paypal account then I will going to invest in mayzus using my paypal account so that I can cashout using paypal. I already send screenshots of my paypal account also.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 16 - 20 September 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 16 - 20 September 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: a350105a, acc. 454941

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: Rudy, acc. 462480

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: luo, acc. 454944

goes to: Jasmina, acc. 428484

Mayzus offers bonus for forum posting in two forms. One is withdrawable without any kind of trading while the other one is pure credit where profit can be withdraw.Unlike other brokers, Mayzus requires two identity proof verifications apart from one address proof. Also, they accept only color copies of identity documents. In case that is not available, we need to speak to the customer support who will do the needful very quickly.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 23 - 27 September 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 23 - 27 September 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: Fge84vbn, acc. 459768

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: LTA, acc. 458196

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: zhangkun, acc. 455562

goes to: amrmorasamir, acc. 454282