• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Yes that is when I do request for payment and I get it as if it was instant or automatic. But there was an untreated issue I had in here, I requested for 5 dollars which I was given from the contest I won at fxfred. But the money didnt get to my wmz account of which I contacted the support team and they asked me for my statement screen shoot I did and till date I havent gotten the money. Though Have forgotten about it.

Dear Cutiekc,

Please inform the Moderator of FXFRED with the link to the contest you have won and send him your WMZ screenshot. He will forward it to the Admin and after checking the Prize will be deposited.

Thanks

Dear Cutiekc,

Please inform the Moderator of FXFRED with the link to the contest you have won and send him your WMZ screenshot. He will forward it to the Admin and after checking the Prize will be deposited.

Thanks

That is about two months ago and it is just measly 5 dollars I have forgotten about it. And I hope it never repeats again though. Never the less mayzus are still the best because that is what I am using. But I wish their spreads for the some major pairs could go a bit down.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
That is about two months ago and it is just measly 5 dollars I have forgotten about it. And I hope it never repeats again though. Never the less mayzus are still the best because that is what I am using. But I wish their spreads for the some major pairs could go a bit down.

Dear Cutiekc,

I contacted the Support Manager with your details and got information that you were paid in Web Money.

Here is the screenshot of the Payment done.

33jl7bd.png

If you say that you did not get it in your WebMoney account please send screenshot of your WebMoney account with your account details to [email protected].

Thanks

Last edited:
I just cashout some 500 dollars plus in here few days ago using bankwire. I do hope that I can receive the funds soon in my bank account. I'm really happy that some how I do make good income in here while I post in fxfred and use the funds to trade also. my main goal and objective is really to make some good income in here without any problem at all.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
I just cashout some 500 dollars plus in here few days ago using bankwire. I do hope that I can receive the funds soon in my bank account. I'm really happy that some how I do make good income in here while I post in fxfred and use the funds to trade also. my main goal and objective is really to make some good income in here without any problem at all.

Dear budado,

Once a request to withdraw has been processed and executed please allow following times for the money to arrive on your account: Electronic purse such as OKPAY, Moneybookers, Neteller, Payza, Webmoney - usually within 1 hour; Bank wire transfer - up to 5 business days (usually 3);

Thanks

Last edited:

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Mayzus Launches New Instruments!

Amyzus_Skype_avatar-1.jpg

Mayzus Investment Company
is delighted to inform you that as of Monday the 14th of October, we will be launching new instruments for RealForex and STP Accounts!

We have eight new instruments in total, including world renowned indices such as the FTSE100, S&P500, CAC40 and the NASDAQ100 amongst others, raising the total number of instruments offered to you to 105!

We are constantly working on adding new instruments and offering the best products to our traders.

Please visit the new indices page on our website for more information.

Dear Cutiekc,

I contacted the Support Manager with your details and got information that you were paid in Web Money.

Here is the screenshot of the Payment done.

33jl7bd.png

If you say that you did not get it in your WebMoney account please send screenshot of your WebMoney account with your account details to [email protected].

Thanks

Sorry, the screen shot isnt that clear at my end. And I am too sure that I didnt get the 5dollar bonus. You can send it to my mail box at [email protected].

Thanks [MENTION=15122]W.Jones[/MENTION] I just change the site to full view and can see it through my andriod mobile. Well, I didnt get the payment and have screenshoted my account statements will forward it tomorrow early morning. I took the screenshot of all my recieved payments.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 7 - 11 October 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 7 - 11 October 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: Fackither, acc. 461737

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: UWCRCY-0046717 , acc. 442360

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: ping, acc. 455040

Most Active Trader Award – $100
goes to: Kevo, acc. 428234

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
MAYZUS Multi Account Manager (MAM)

mam.png

MAYZUS Multi Account Manager (MAM) is a perfect solution for Fund Managers to manage multiple MT4 trading accounts simultaneously, from a single account. MAYZUS MAM offers the same features as the REALForex account, such as 5 digits pricing, a wide range of trading instruments (including Forex pairs, Shares and Futures CFD, and Commodities), and the possibility to use EAs.

Control how much you want to earn by simply trading on your clients’ accounts!

Designed for individual and institutional certified portfolio managers MAYZUS MAM allows you to trade simultaneously on unlimited number of accounts while earning high commission from each trade.

There was never a better way to earn commission than with MAYZUS MAM. Find out details on the Company’s corporate website.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Halloween Promo 2013!

banner.png

Mayzus Investment Company invites you to participate in our 'Halloween Promo'! We have decided to ‘Go Even Further’ than our current promotion for our valued clients, making Halloween 2013 all treats, no tricks!

Our 'Halloween Promo' will begin on October the 20th, and end on October the 31st GMT + 3, during which period you can deposit and add a generous 10-20% bonus to our existing up to ‘80% Bonus’ Promo, turning a 30% deposit bonus into a a 40% bonus, a 40% deposit bonus into a 50% bonus, a 50% deposit bonus into a 60% bonus, and an 80% withdrawable deposit bonus into a whopping 100% withdrawable Bonus!

Please visit our Halloween Promo page for more information.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 14 - 18 October 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 14 - 18 October 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000
goes to: weicc, acc. 462558

2nd Place – Prize $800
goes to: Oleg77, acc. 460062

3rd Place – Prize $500
goes to: bahus, acc. 451089

Most Active Trader Award – $100
goes to: nelam, acc. 427452

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
TRADING TERMINAL TIME CHANGES

Mayzus Investment Company would like to bring to your attention that due to the end of Daylight Saving Time in the UK and Europe, the trading terminal time will be changed from the 28th of October 2013, from GMT+3, to GMT+2.

Also, we would like to inform you regarding changes in the trading schedule for the period of the 28th of October until the 1st of November 2013.

The trading instruments and trading hours are as follows:

Forex: Begins on Monday 00:00 - Closes on Friday at 23:00

Indices (SPX,YM,NQ,NKY): Begin at 00:00- Close at 22:00

CFD shares : Begin at 15:30 – Close at 22:00

CFD Future indices (#NQ ,#NKD,#ES,#YM) : Begin at 00:00 – Close at 23:30; breaking from 22:15 to 22:30

CFD Future Agriculture : Begins at 02:00 – Closes at 20:15; breaking from 14:15 to 16:30

CFD Future Energy : Begins at 00:00 –Closes at 23:15

CFD Goods : Begin at 09:30 – Close at 20:00

Metals: Begin at 00:00 – Close at 22:59; breaking from 23:00 to 23:59

The usual trading schedule will resume on the Monday the 4th of November 2013.

Thank You

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Make profit on Forex even in small market volatilities with MAYZUS LITEForex Account!

lite.png

As of Monday the 28th of October, Mayzus Investment Company will be offering 5 digits after decimal in price on its LITEForex Account, meaning that even with relatively small price fluctuations, you can become a more profitable Forex trader.

MAYZUS LITEForex Account is designed especially for beginner traders, as it provides low-fixed spreads, micro-lots trading, and low initial deposit requirements.

How I wish I can win 1,000 dollars in mayzus contest also. But sad to say I will have hard time doing that. I need to be ultra active and trading most of the time if not all the time just to make sure that I can end up making good profit in here.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Mayzus Investment Company’s athlete Mairis Briedis will compete for IBA World Champion title

myzoct23.jpg

Latvian boxer Mairis Briedis (10-0, 8KO) has announced his next fight, which will be an International Boxing Association (IBA) World Champion title fight, and will take place on November the 22nd 2013, in the city of Liepaja in his native born Latvia.

Briedis opponent for the vacant IBA World Champion Cruiserweight (190 lbs) title will be Lubos Suda (30-7-1, 22KO) from the Czech Republic. Suda is a Czech Republic Cruiserweight title holder and has previously won the IBF Inter-Continental Cruiserweight title, and the IBF Eastern Europe and Central Asia Cruiserweight title.

Whilst preparing for the title fight, Briedis, who is sponsored by Mayzus Investment Company, will have four sparring partners coming over to Latvia including Jeremy Ouanna, the French champion and latest opponent that Briedis beat by points, in an 8 round bout in Greece in July.

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
How I wish I can win 1,000 dollars in mayzus contest also. But sad to say I will have hard time doing that. I need to be ultra active and trading most of the time if not all the time just to make sure that I can end up making good profit in here.

Dear budado,

Mayzus Investment Company invites you to participate in our 'Halloween Promo'! We have decided to ‘Go Even Further’ than our current promotion for our valued clients, making Halloween 2013 all treats, no tricks!

Receive up to 100% bonus on any deposited amount until the end of october.

Thanks

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
Halloween Promo 2013!

hello.png

Our 'Halloween Promo' will begin on October the 20th, and end on October the 31st GMT + 3, during which period you can deposit and add a generous 10-20% bonus to our existing up to ‘80% Bonus’ Promo, turning a 30% deposit bonus into a a 40% bonus, a 40% deposit bonus into a 50% bonus, a 50% deposit bonus into a 60% bonus, and an 80% withdrawable deposit bonus into a whopping 100% withdrawable Bonus!

banner.png

Please visit our Halloween Promo page for more information.

If you do not have a trading account with MAYZUS Investment Company, fill out the registration form, fully verify your profile, open an account of your choice, fund your account, and finally, contact your personal account manager to claim the bonus.

Claim your bonus by contacting your personal account manager or by sending an email to [email protected].

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Broker Representative
UPDATES IN FLOATING LEVERAGE

Amyzus_Skype_avatar-1.jpg

We would like to inform you that as of Monday the 28th of October we will be introducing Floating Leverage to our LITEForex Account.

In addition, we will also be changing the leverage on metals (Gold/Silver) to 1:100, on all STP, MT5, LITE and REAL trading accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

SYSTEM MAINTENANCE FROM THE 25TH UNTIL 26TH OF OCTOBER

Dear Clients,

Please be informed that deposits and withdrawals via the following payment systems will not be available from the 25th of October 18:00 GMT, until the 26th of October 05:00 GMT, due to maintenance.

-Mayzus Financial Services

-QuickCard

-Webmoney

-Money Polo

-OKPAY

-QIWI

Please also be aware that you will be unable to open or attach an FS account, apply for a QuickCard, or see your financial accounts or QuickCards in the Client Cabinet during this time period. All other payment methods are working normally.

Kind Regards

Mayzus Investment Company