• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Marketiva - Marketiva.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Marketiva now is AGEA. For further discussion please continue at http://digitalcashpalace.com/forum/showthread.php/2664-Agea-Jinrong-DOO-Agea-com?p=4832#post4832

Official discussion thread for Marketiva at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for Marketiva

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I like this site. In fact I'm thinking of investing 100 dollars in here. But I'm happy right now that I don't do that. As right now I found a ptp forums that pays me bonuses funds to trade in instaforex and I only invested 1 dollar and already cashout 2.75 dollars plus 2 dollars more profit ready to withdraw.
I think right now marketiva is losing lots of members because of instaforex.

Marketiva is a broker who faithfully use the java platform. This platform requires a great connection and slow trade execution is also impressed. New traders can take advantage of this bonus given broker, because the broker is providing a bonus without the deposit of each new customer who joins.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
It's so stranger, Marketiva is no longer available and it redirect me to AGEA! I also cannot login to Streamster as it required me to download AGEA Streamster version.

I checked my email but did not receive any inform from Marketiva about this change, Glad that I withdraw most my funds from Marketiva account, just one day before this happen. :)

It's so stranger, Marketiva is no longer available and it redirect me to AGEA! I also cannot login to Streamster as it required me to download AGEA Streamster version.

I checked my email but did not receive any inform from Marketiva about this change, Glad that I withdraw most my funds from Marketiva account, just one day before this happen. :)
That's good news for you but bad news for many. Right now I did not have make a trade in marketiva for three months now. I'm happy that instead of investing 100 dollars in here I decide to post in mt5 and trade in instaforex instead. I think I make a right decision.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I think Marketiva has official change its branch name to AGEA include all database. Today I login to AGEA using Marketiva login details and it work without any problem, all information inside stay the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the News

New Threads