• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Loaning to trade

I think there is no trading strategy which is able to earn profit 100%. You can earn profit by means of your trading approach hugest 55-65%. True fact.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

If I want to trade, I have to get education first. I can gain knowledge from any site or book. I will be able to gain trading knowledge by following the analysis of many professional traders.

If you want to trade, you have to gain knowledge. Money cannot be made from trading without knowledge. And trying to profit without knowledge is blindness.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

loss is very common thing but we the traders always have a fear when making a losses. but we have to be mentality prefer for taking losses easily.

One of the conditions for successful trading is risk free trading. Education is needed to manage risk. And without that education no successful trader can be made.

to open a micro account is a very good source to see the broker performance how it works. so all beginners should follow the rules

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

Basically, trading without stop loss tool means, you are taking 100% risk reward ratio in your per trade position. It looks unrealistic!

i trade from so many times , in that time i lose most of the time during news , its very difficult time and i failed most of the time.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

I understand your point but since the market is highly unpredictable, you can never know what a market move could mean. You might think it to be bullish but if it turns out to be bearish; you will lose all that you put at risk. While you will already be under stress, taking a loan will only make the situation worse. You will constantly be thinking about doing something to return your loan and may end up overtrading even before you know it.

Trading with less is always recommended instead of obtaining a loan for trading. The foremost concern in such a situation would be to create a stable source of income or saving which can be wholly or partially used for trading. I don’t think that obtaining a loan for trading makes any sense. Loan for a house does sound logical because it is a basic human need whereas trading is not a need.

If you are a new trader, please don’t be scared because of this statistic! Just concentrate on your learning process!

loss is very common thing but we the traders always have a fear when making a losses. but we have to be mentality prefer for taking losses easily.
Yes, the loss is an integral part of forex trading. The loss will happen. That is why we need to learn how to minimize loss and make profits.