• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Loaning to trade

Sometimes, some traders who are just knowledgeable in the business complain a lot about small capital and a major hindrance to why they are not making it big. They would want to trade as though their life depend on it since their experience can prove it to them. That makes me wonder why a trader wouldn't take some loans if he wishes to earn big provided he has the skills to see him through. If he can topple his capital by at least 10% in a month, then there is nothing stopping him to take a loan with 7% interest and repay after some time.

If you have adequate experience but less capital to trade, would you obtain a loan when the need arises?

No I would not unless I'm so desperate to trade or need to make money. Other than that I do not see it as worth while. I do not see loaning as worth while at all. Loaning is just for those who really need to trade and I mean they have no job and that is how they make money. I see no reason to loan as I work and I do not trade full time and I do not get to a point to make a loan and you can post for bonuses in forums as well.

I don't think of taking loan for trading in Forex. I think one should invest only their own lazy or extra money. We know that Forex is a great source of making a huge amount of money. But it is very risky too. That's one should not take loan otherwise his trading in Forex may be more complicated.

I don't think of taking loan for trading in Forex. I think one should invest only their own lazy or extra money. We know that Forex is a great source of making a huge amount of money. But it is very risky too. That's one should not take loan otherwise his trading in Forex may be more complicated.
Loaning equals more interest for you. You have to pay interest on your loan. I rather work and then save up or post in forums and then trade but no loan please. Unless, you have no job, and then the only option you have left is a loan. Otherwise a loan is a bad idea for forex cause you will not know if you will gain any profit but have negative debt already.

But I know too well of traders who are real time investors and have nothing to fear when it comes to the issue of losing. These traders are just so confident in themselves and believe a lot in what they know. They invest some huge sums of money in the business and of course, everyone knows those sums are not just side income, yet they make profits from them.

Unless you're loaning from family or friends then there is no interest or as long as your loan has no or little interest then its ok. I know of loan that has little interest if the loaner has good credit or a good credit line so it all depends. IF you don't have to pay interest then why not. You could use a loan in your life. I've had loans but they had very little or no interest so long as I pay them back at the end of the month. I guess if you have a rich uncle he can give you one k to trade and no interest then its ok.

I doubt if I will ever consider such thing. Thing is because the business is so risky that it is only good if we trade with the money we can afford to lose. I am considering the fact that you borrow without paying back your loans.

Unless you're loaning from family or friends then there is no interest or as long as your loan has no or little interest then its ok. I know of loan that has little interest if the loaner has good credit or a good credit line so it all depends. IF you don't have to pay interest then why not. You could use a loan in your life. I've had loans but they had very little or no interest so long as I pay them back at the end of the month. I guess if you have a rich uncle he can give you one k to trade and no interest then its ok.
I still think that in cases where there are no such privilege, it wouldn't be bad if you loan from a place or institution where you have to pay an interest, low though but when you are sure you are having a great deal to overcome the bad side of losing all your money. After considering the terms and working out the arithmetic to see that there are chances of more profit, then taking a loan even with interest wouldn't be a bad idea.

Even if theirs no interest its not good to take a loan if you don't know how to trade. Simply because if you going to get MC then you going to end up having no more money. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account then in real account using bonus funds before we invest money.

I would not get to the point where I would seek out loan. As loaning is a sign of me getting way too addicted to forex so I need to step back and get a job and depend on it more and then come back later to forex. I think loaning is just way too dangerous and its a sign that I'm having trouble with forex or else I would have enough money to trade from the start.

Last edited:
Even if theirs no interest its not good to take a loan if you don't know how to trade. Simply because if you going to get MC then you going to end up having no more money. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account then in real account using bonus funds before we invest money.
That is a good advice if you ask me, for new traders that does not have any single bucks can try this way, because i think this is the most efficient way for them, i know that mostly unregulated broker did this but at least you still can earn your own money through forex without need to take a loan.

I think a trader might get too desperate if he seeks a loan since seeking a loan is way too much when you have to pay interest and try hard to pay your loan back so the pressure is now ten folds so I rather not have a trader loan. If he lost all of his money and have to take loan then it says that he can't make money in forex and he has no ability to make money in forex. So, loaning would only get him in more trouble.

Well, using the capital of loan is not a bad idea. But as you are using the capital from loan, there is lot of risk. So until you are confident about your profit earning, it is not advisable to take such a risk.

I only see it as bad when there is no skills to support it. When a trader is confident in himself and believes a lot in what he can do when it comes to trading, then taking a loan wouldn't be a bad idea. It can be seen from the angle of trading with your own capital and having some percentage increase in capital at the end of the month. Provided the interest you have to pay does not exceed your average monthly profits.

Forex profession is probably the least capital intensive. This is due to the liberal leverage offered by forex brokers. As long as a trader follows a tested strategy, success will follow. So, there is no need, what so ever, to borrow money to trade in the forex market. A trader who cannot make profit with $100 cannot succeed even with $10,000 in the forex market. The basic structure of the market remains the same irrespective of the capital employed. The leverage mechanism has considerably diminished the need for huge capital. All that is needed is a good trading strategy and mind control. Without these virtues, trading can never become an enjoyable experience. Taking loan only adds up to the stress and responsibilities that may tarnish the performance of a trader.

You will only get into a bigger mess with loan the way I see it. Since you're losing so much with it already by lose some more by loaning and then interest plus and so on. I think if you feel like you need a loan, its time to stop and think and then take a rest and see whether you should continue to trade or find a real job. In this case, finding real work can be really helpful.

It is impossible thing for me to loan money for trading in foirex because this business is high risky and many traders loss in this business even the professional traders then if i make a loan from the bank and i loss all my money what can i do after that and who can give money for the bank

But let's try and face this logically, if a trader can manage other people's capital, as in the case we find with a PAMM account, then why not, why won't they loan to trade. I mean, there is a manager of an account and he makes some percentage over the capital calculated in a period of one month.

Sometimes, some traders who are just knowledgeable in the business complain a lot about small capital and a major hindrance to why they are not making it big. They would want to trade as though their life depend on it since their experience can prove it to them. That makes me wonder why a trader wouldn't take some loans if he wishes to earn big provided he has the skills to see him through. If he can topple his capital by at least 10% in a month, then there is nothing stopping him to take a loan with 7% interest and repay after some time.

If you have adequate experience but less capital to trade, would you obtain a loan when the need arises?
Try to use demo account first for 6 month or more. If you comfort with your startegy then try to deposit real money..:)

Far better still if we are trade with own money. We are have no burden in trading, and though get margin call, we are just disappointed because our income or money being decreased. Different if we are trade with loan money, we have duty to bring back the money and so, we can make mistakes in trading which make the capital being gone. This is create pressure to us which probably, make us unable to calm in trading.