• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Live Webinar - Learn Forex with "The Guru"

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Wow and well I love webiner because its give me the access to some good learning I mean what you can never learn on seminer basis with this you will be able understand everything without even leaving the comfort of your home.

Webinar is good because it will give the traders the chance to meet the other professional traders to learn how to trade. Mayzus investment company started their webinar on the 28th but when I connected, I was not hearing them well because the audio quality was poor. When I checked the system requirements, I found that my pc was not up to the requirements.

Webiner is a very good way which we can learn forex trading from because through webminer a trader can gain knowledge and exchange idea with you in so many ways which you got for real.
Its like online tutorials which we take

Its really great to learn and get some ideas. I'm so sure many do end up making one good income one after another in here and in two to three years time I can really handle my trading account just fine. And I can't do that if I don't spend my time learning how to trade by the likes of live webinar.

Thanks for the info. Any form of learning material useful, in order to help newbies to be improve. Both in trading skills and results. When traders has no good knowledge, following live webinar, seminars and other form of coaching clinics, will make themselves knowledgeable. Traders will know how to perform effective trading based on specific strategy.

Actually, this type of webinar is always helpful to learn Forex! Yes I know, it’s an old post but always appreciate this kind of effort.