• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Liqpay - liqpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they should have more users, but think of competitors also. I mean, those area in Europe do make use of Paypal and Perfectmoney, so this will be used by fewer Clients, not until one unregulated processor falls, I mean PM is rampant today is because of fall of LR, so same there.

LiqPay already has English Language, but it seems this is only for few pages only not for whole pages, and it is quite hard to navigate the whole pages with only few part which i know, also if you want to register here, first you need your phone number.

I think liqpay is much popular among Ukrainians and/or Russians even though they have something like visa and MasterCard. I used to see some of them in HYIPs but not even that much. Also, the fee for transferring internationally being $1.95 + 1% is something that one would need some considerable amount of funds to transfer.

There fees is quite Ok for me, but due to not investing in Hyip for now, it will be hard to earn through this processor because I do see them in Hyips too. So am just hoping if the become more popular in the industry, so that many sites will start accepting them as the maintain their low fees.

There fees is quite Ok for me, but due to not investing in Hyip for now, it will be hard to earn through this processor because I do see them in Hyips too. So am just hoping if the become more popular in the industry, so that many sites will start accepting them as the maintain their low fees.
There are some HYIP admins that use Liqpay but i think you will find it less compared to the other payment processo that suported by hyip admins. Also liqpay seems good only for Ukrainian or Russian users.

Well,I think the payment processor is favourable to everyone from various countries so far you can navigate through there site. The fees is what I don't really like about Liqpay,I think the fees is somehow high compared to the common payment processors that we use most of the time.

The fee from the point of sale upon crediting the funds is 1% when using a PrivatBank card to pay for goods/services and 2.9% when using other bank cards to pay for goods/services. I actually quite confuse with it but it seems that we must attach our card first in order to send and receive funds.

Really! I never knew that one has to attach a card before he or she can receive funds,this is very weird compared to other payment processors,even the almighty paypal will not require a user to attach a card with or by force. I think this processor don't need that.

It seems like that because we need to use some kind of card before we can send our balance to the other company, I think Liqpay is more local compared to international e-money

@hadg33 you know where the fact lies is that this payment system initially wasn't meant that much to meet international requirements. I believe that majority of its function center around the countries of operation. That is why I also think that majority of those who make use of it as a means of payment would come from those countries as well.

@sindarin I think that it should be very poplar in Russian, and maybe attaching a Card that might be their because of their type of operation but not by force. But depending on how their system works.

The site has really changed,the site is now mobile friendly,it loads very well from my end. I think I can't register with this site,if I should click on register the site keeps redirecting to the same page but back then I can easily register.

@sindarin I think that it should be very poplar in Russian, and maybe attaching a Card that might be their because of their type of operation but not by force. But depending on how their system works.
You can see that most of company that using LP services is Russian based company, but it seems they are trying to focus more on localization and only take few steps to make their services more internationalized. I think they want to strengthening their core and expand later.

Status
Not open for further replies.