• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Liqpay - liqpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liqpay is a payment system that allows easy sending of money from Visa or Mastercard Cards to virtual account in Liqpay system linked to a mobile phone ( Cell phone ) number.

You may send money to other Liqpay Account,withdraw money from Liqpay system to your card or leave money at your Account and use them later.If the person you are sending the money to isn't a registered member,he can still get paid or receive money from you.He/she will get an invitation to receive money at Liqpay website.

Companies providing services online can use Liqpay to receive payment from their clients.In this case,company just need to propose its clients to pay via Liqpay.Liqpay solves the problem of Internet Micro payment.The minimal amount to do transaction is 0.01 standard unit.Meanwhile the fee is much lower than other other money transfer systems.

Liqpay is useful for contest,auction,charity event and in other cases with the goal to collect certain amount of money.In this case,organizers can give their phone number which at the same time is their identification in Liqpay system and everyone who wishes to send money to them will be able to transfer money.It is not necessary to know the organizers' account details.

How Safe is Liqpay ?

Payment system Liqpay has the highest security level which is based on OTP technology.Transactions are protected with one-time SMS password / security.

Security of Liqpay is proved by GoDaddy Secured Web Site,Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode Certificates.

Usually,SMS comes within 10 - 15 seconds.If you have not received SMS with the password,check your mobile phone settings and network availability.Then,try to make transaction at the Liqpay site or contact Live Help.Liqpay works with all mobile operators all over the world.

Cards Liqpay Supports

In order to enjoy Liqpay more,you need to have Visa or MasterCard Card issued in any bank that does not have limits for internet transactions.It is possible to withdraw money only to Visa Cards or any Private Bank Cards.

Register now and get 5cents into your account

Liqpay

I'm surprise that this processor accepts creditcard but I don't want to put my creditcard in this site. I don't think its worth it to use my creditcard in here. I don't feel safe in doing that. I'm happy that so far I have LR and PP but I'm also looking for another processor that I can earn from. But I guess not liqpay.

I think it is a Russian site well trying to use Google chrome to translate the language to English well Liqpay is online since many days and most of the paid to click sites will be using this payment processor and they also accept the credit card but i am not so aware of this payment processor since usage of this one is very less than other top rates payment processors .

thats very good that they have sms notification.. and i also read that it has a very low fee.. i wonder if its even lower than LR or not..
but as its still new and not amny hyips, ptc or other paying sites uses this payment processor..

The feature i like in this payment processor is about the possibility to withdraw from it to our Visa or Master Cards which we can be able to get the fund from any ATM with same Logo. And i like their minimum standard unit which is 0.01, i will have to try them when they are more popular.

I am surprised to see the payment processor with that name. Even if it is giving a visa and master but if it is not popular, people will not enjoy it because they will not be able to see how they can earn with it. The minimum which is just one cent is good for any body that want to use it.

Same here, sometime I wonder where and how some payment processors are even originated. Is there no kind of monitoring body because it seems to me they just do things their own way and crop up. Though with some quite good features and attractive package.

@Pettyeve Yep, If this payment processor is not all that popular now, all the features that it comes with will not make any sense for now, especially for non users. But once multiple programs start using it to process payment to their members, then i think that enough people will rush into it.

Same here, sometime I wonder where and how some payment processors are even originated. Is there no kind of monitoring body because it seems to me they just do things their own way and crop up. Though with some quite good features and attractive package.
What are you talking about,if you visit the site,you should know that this is a Russian payment processor. Why do you say it is not been monitored by anyone? Check the hyip world,you will see that most of the HYIPs that are in Russian language do makes use of Liqpay,Qiwi and Yandex money.
@chintu,you don't need a google to translate the page. There is an Ameriacn flag at the top right,just click on it and the page will redirect to the English site.

Many foreign payment processors are now making their processors to have both the English version of it, and that is just enough to make their business to boom up. This Processor will be more better to PM if they are popular like them, and also because of getting payment from ATM as it gives it's clients a chances to use Visa or Master Cards.

What are you talking about,if you visit the site,you should know that this is a Russian payment processor. Why do you say it is not been monitored by anyone? Check the hyip world,you will see that most of the HYIPs that are in Russian language do makes use of Liqpay,Qiwi and Yandex money.
@chintu,you don't need a google to translate the page. There is an Ameriacn flag at the top right,just click on it and the page will redirect to the English site.
Well, I'm not really much onto HYIPs talk more of that of Russian ones. I don't see them as being popular even though they have some good features and also apps. It simply doesn't fit in to my description of a popular payment processor. Looks like they even make use of phone number.

Yes,they make use of telephone number if you want to register with them. Well,it might not be of good use to you but I think the Russians might be cool with it. Talking about popularity,I think you are right there,it is not that popular but it is been used in the HYIP world.

Anyone ca access this site? it seems i got 501 page Error here, before this payment processor has quite much users but it seems this one declined but still i can see their rank is about 7000 in Alexa and that is a good achievement for this payment processor.

I guess that the error is just a general error here but we must re-visit the site for more clearification.
aside this if I don't have an exchanger I don't think that I can try to signup with this program for no reason because its seems risky to me as well

@rexway: If you want to know just visit this site again, i already try these site for more than 5 times and each trial is 2-3 minutes after the others, and guess what i still get those error page, but i am quite surprise that this site still use their own SSL security

@sindarin, you are not the only one in that as I have tried a couple of times to access their site. It's something from their own end because I even tried from a mobile but couldn't.

At least i can access this site after some months without any vain, and it seems just like some members said, This site is in Russian Language. The one which is in English is only the live help only :D. But overall i like the minimalistic design that this site has.

Same here but I'm sure that this one the admin never came out to explain what really went wrong, it might also send some wrong signal to those who's got interest in the payment processor because a payment system wouldn't be behaving fine to shut down the site for that long.

yeah, it should send wrong signal to Clients using it and even it shows that this payment processor is not all that doing well for been Offline since.
@Decub Making use of Phone numbers is very good but depending on what they are using it for, if we receive Code in Mobile before any transaction; it will be the best.

@sindarin 7000 in Alexa Ranking seems to be a better Ranking but hope if the improve the more.

@anosocialnet Thanks for sharing, i think 7000 is not that bad but still under class. I hope this one could reach at least 5000. Since their basis in East Europe i think they should has at least more users, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.