• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or Broker

Choosing broker without understand what forex is, i think it will not work well. I think,we should learn about forex trading first. Get knowledge and then try to look for information how to choose broker.The best online stock brokers are known for their outstanding customer service while others are known for low-cost stock trades or effective trading tools.

It is really important to ensure a credible trading broker for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely because the trading platform can affects the result of our trading. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

If you want to get maximal result in Forex I think first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.

It would be better; if your topic looks like ‘Knowledge and Broker’! But, you can’t compare your trading knowledge with your broker! No doubt, broker is an important parameter here but knowledge is the key point!

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Knowledge is the most important. You can have the best broker in the world, but if you don't know what are you doing you will lost all the money.

beginners try to bring profit very rapidly without learning , as a result when trading practically they become loser and ultimately blame this stock market.

As a new trader, you must accept that there is no such thing as a free lunch. Winning at forex trading takes work just like anything else. You can find success by building your own method, strategy, and system instead of buying worthless systems.

According to me, If you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Actually scalping success on the lowest trading spreads currency pair. So we the scalpers have to choose the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping.

be careful when choosing a Forex Mentor , right now so many are available and most of them are found to be scams.

If you are really a serious trader, stop asking anyone else what you should trade and how much you should invest in it. Do your own research. Stop listening to the opinion of others, and most importantly, stop trading based only on our predictions.

I will choose knowledge over broker. Because you need skills and knowledge to work here. Your knowledge will help you to find the right broker. But broker is not going to help you to gain knowledge.

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.