• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or Broker

its a complicated question to answer, generally for beginners major pairs should choose. but besides they can practice all others in demo. its good for increasing knowledge and experience.

Knowledge has to be gained by doing a lot of research in trading. It is not possible to make a profit in trading without good trading knowledge. Therefore, at the beginning of the trading life, one must acquire a lot of knowledge about trading. After gaining trading knowledge you made a good profit but you need a good broker to keep your account safe. The broker protects the investment. That is why it is very important to know about a good broker.

There are many important things we the traders have to check when choosing a broker. I think from all spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. we can choose a broker which always make sure lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

You need both good knowledge and a good broker to be profitable. Without knowledge and skills you can't make money here. Similarly a good regulated broker is also very important.

Knowledge is needed for trading and a good broker is also needed. If these two things do not exist then it is not possible to achieve success by trading. As a new trader, you can gain knowledge from a variety of websites. If you want to know about a good broker, you can take ideas from those who have a complete experience.

Knowledge is the main important thing in the forex market. Without knowledge it is quite impossible to make money from this market. Beside knowledge, you also need a good and reliable broker to trade in the forex market.

If you want to become successful you need both knowledge and broker. Without a good broker, you can not trade in the market. On the other hand, without any knowledge, it is quite impossible to survive in this risky market.

I think both are important. Traders need to have correct and complete knowledge to trade well and a good broker is a must too so that trading can be done in proper conditions.

Theoretical knowledge is of no value in Forex so don’t limit your learning to theoretical knowledge only rather extend your knowledge to practical trading too.

Day trading is a type of trading that is closed within a day. You can run your day trading with Eurotrader broker because the broker offers you standard leverage package and low trading spread.

the beginners should choose the broker with more careful , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

I’d say knowledge because I couldn’t have chosen the right broker unless I had good knowledge about forex trading. I did my research and set up a few parameters on the basis of which I picked aaafx. Had I not been knowledgeable, I would have chosen any random broker with wide spreads and high commission, luckily that didn’t happen.

For trading, analytical knowledge is a must which traders badly need in trading. There are two types of market analysis including technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

Loss is in the norm of Forex trader so you can’t fully avoid losing from Forex. So earn knowledge to lower the number of losses.

Practicing is massively needed but truly to say that this factor irritates us the most nowadays. The more a trader practices, the more successful he becomes.