• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is there a specific time in a day that you trade

trading Forex with no knowledge i think the biggest mistake ever that beginners level always do. this mistake even i have passed when was a newcomer.
However, the mistake can help you learn to trade properly. It is a good thing if you are learning.

i would strongly advice any trader to consider the facts before attempting to trade binary options. There are literally almost ZERO brokers who are trustworthy in their binary offerings , and there is no reliable way to vet them in advance –similar to how trading Forex itself was 10 years ago.

We cannot deny the significance of using demo account. Demo account is like a practice ground for traders and traders should nurture the tendency of practicing on demo account.

There are different approaches of trading like gambling, hedging, scalping, binary option, trading, long time trading, etc. Different traders have different approaches over these types.

Forex is an open market online and traders around the globe can participate in trading through internet. You can grow your earning as much as you want by trading accurately.

Brokers offers several trading accounts with several trading conditions. You should pick up one of those account types according to your capital size and risk-taking ability.

A trader’s education should include technical and fundamental analysis tutorials. Fundamental analysis is needed to capture the market movement.

Both time management and discipline are needed for doing better in Forex. Otherwise, traders will have to suffer losses on average. Following risk management policy helps a trader maintain discipline in trading.

Spread is such a thing that we mostly consider while choosing a broker. Low spread is always expected because it increases traders’ return.

Forex traders often consider the overlap of major market sessions (e.g., London and New York) for increased liquidity and volatility. Cryptocurrency markets operate 24/7, allowing flexibility but also requiring constant vigilance.