• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is there a specific time in a day that you trade

Is there a specific time in day that you trade? I do have a specific time or else I can't catch the profit. I usually open trade before market opening like one hour before to get it really low so at least I can cash out around 12pm or else waiting for a bull trend is just not possible some day. I find it more effective to time myself. How about you?

Sometimes, it really has to do with timezone. Since I trade in the NY market, with my alarm set on, I will have to wake up in the middle of the night. Some other times I had t snooze the alarm only to have woken up much later when the market is already open.

As per the market stratigies trading time are two that is one is morning or day time and another is evening time so which time should be better for trade is there any one who know better please explain..

Its going to depends on the pair that you are trading. In my part I do trade good with forex trading day and night. But I only spend an hour each day and an hour each night at most. Since I only update my account on regular basis.

I only trade when there are an attractive news that i already planned before, i never try to trade when there is speech but usually speech gives some boost to the currency that affected by that speech, and i am mainly a trade that trade with calender economic and with news.

Sometimes, it really has to do with timezone. Since I trade in the NY market, with my alarm set on, I will have to wake up in the middle of the night. Some other times I had t snooze the alarm only to have woken up much later when the market is already open.
Wow, timing yourself and waking up in the middle of the night is so hard. I have to wake up in the middle of the night for London session if I wanted to trade London. I can only trade Tokyo sometimes cause I work during NYC times. So, I basically have to really put in efforts just to catch some good waves. Yep, forex can be demanding at times if you got a busy schedule.

Traders usually choose to trade at london session since it offering good volatility. And continue to the new york session till it end. Many traders choose to not trade in tokyo session since it offering low volatility. Or if market trending, tokyo session is time to the market to retrace. So, the movement doesn’t too volatile.

But then, the Tokyo session can pose a haven for profit if you are trading in exotic pairs. For those that also understand the Yen, the Asian market does bring some good profit. Not all traders though can trade in the London session because of the high volatility which not all can cope with.

Scalper probably have specific time in everyday trading. Probably will select london or new york session since that is the time when market volatile. Scalper probably not trade at tokyo session because the session provide less volatility.

There is no specific time that the trader will be able to trade. The trader can trade at any time that he or she wants to trade. But what will be important is to know whether the trader will be able to make profit when he or she is trading at any time. It's good to do analysis and know when to trade.

Is there a specific time in day that you trade? I do have a specific time or else I can't catch the profit. I usually open trade before market opening like one hour before to get it really low so at least I can cash out around 12pm or else waiting for a bull trend is just not possible some day. I find it more effective to time myself. How about you?

Well; in my early stage I was trying to be a session based trader; but now I am not! Because, it reduces my profit ratio! Right now, I am flexible with any type of trading session; I just wait for the entry signal of my strategy; when it happens; then I go for it without counting the broker’s name.

Although I am not! But I see, London session is very effect to my trading system; that’s way I always try to active on the London session.

Well, as a news trader I like to use all of high voltage news events. I don’t believe technical anslysis, since it doesn’t work for me. Trading based on the fundamental analysis is meaningful & decent.

I believe in the long-term trading and every single second is important for me. I am not a huge fan of the intraday trades as my analysis work on the time frame of more than 4h and I usually trade on weekly basis. What are your trading preferences?

It depends on your approach, whether you are a long-term or short-term trader. For a long-term trader, every minute is important. But, a short-term trader can choose some sessions for his trading during a single day. Thank you very much!

Every trader should do demo trading. Because basic knowledge starts from demo trading. Many have been able to gain knowledge by trading demos. I have been involved in the trading world for a long time where a lot of knowledge is required. And if you want to gain knowledge, you need to practice demo. I don't think you should join real trading unless you can consistently make a profit in demo trading.

It depends on your approach, whether you are a long-term or short-term trader. For a long-term trader, every minute is important. But, a short-term trader can choose some sessions for his trading during a single day. Thank you very much!
True. Know the perfect time for your trading approach.

trading Forex with no knowledge i think the biggest mistake ever that beginners level always do. this mistake even i have passed when was a newcomer.

People know that they need skills but they are not willing to give time in learning. They become restless to make money that after few months demo trading they jump into live trading. Then their run for a ready made strategy begin.