• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Investment or knowldge ? what is more important ?

I think knowledge is more important than the investment as it is not wise to give torch to a blind person. If you do not have the market knowledge then you will lose for sure no matter you invest a cent or million dollars. Am I right?

I believe knowledge is more important than investment. You can have all the money lying around but there is no alternative to knowledge. I am not discarding investment but telling you investment is second to knowledge.

Knowledge is important in forex trading. However, by using leverage trader can make small investment into bigger one. But lack of knowledge trader can lose their whole investment.

I think Knowledge is the most important thing in the forex market. Because without any knowledge you can not survive in this risky market. You can lose all your investment because of your low knowledge.

Knowledge is primary, investment is secondary. To be profitable in forex trading you need required skills. And skills come from knowledge and practice. If you are not skilled, no amount of capital can give you profit.

Knowledge is primary, investment is secondary. To be profitable in forex trading you need required skills. And skills come from knowledge and practice. If you are not skilled, no amount of capital can give you profit.
True. Investment is not an issue in forex trading as brokers offer high leverage.

Forex market is an investment place where trader make profit from buying or selling currency. However, it is very high risky market. So, invest carefully.

I think knowledge is the most important thing. Investment can be made at any time but it is very difficult to acquire knowledge and without knowledge it is never possible to become a profitable trader.

It is never possible to be profitable without trading knowledge. Every trader should acquire trading knowledge. It is possible to profit consistently.

You need to gather all the knowledge before investing your money in this risky market. Support and resistance level is important to identify proper stop loss.

Without sufficient trading knowledge, investment will never carry good fate for a trader. So, increase knowledge before investment.

In any business, investment decision is the most important decision and in forex your investment will carry no benefit for you as long as you don’t sufficient trading knowledge.

Investment and knowledge are two different things but I will prefer knowledge because investment turns into loss in a whole without the knowledge of utilizing it.