• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Investment or knowldge ? what is more important ?

We the traders who are newcomers first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. Then we have to focus on our investments for live trading in a proper way. But practically we the traders try to make money very rapidly by large investments without learning and ultimately fall a great loss when trading. So, before investment we have to make sure proper market principle.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so for keeping survive in this volatile trading place we the traders have to need large investment that can support me to continue trading in a proper way. On the other hand, besides large investment we have to be a reliable support form a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Knowledge is main point which a traders should have and when we can develop that thing with time ,we are on the way to success .

We the traders have to invest in regulated trading platforms which guarantee their clients funds. Because only real regulated trading platforms for all time make sure security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. On the other hand , we have to acquire proper trading knowledge by passing a long time.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s think only god trading knowledge can bring success in this volatile trading place, but according to my trading experience I think, in spite of exact trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having standard investments. So, besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to focus on our investment.

Without knowledge and ideas ,we can't even invest also because here to make profit the experience is must to trade as well as to invest also .we have to be serious and passionate about the trading business.

If we have proper knowledge we can utilize any amount of investment for sure and for that we should always gain the proper knowledge with time and experience .

Currency trading, is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade. People can make profit by trading money in forex trading by investing money but nobody can predict the real faction of this volatile trading place. Gathering knowledge before investment is more important. Newcomer’s should spend much time for research and learning about forex. Without better knowledge you will never make profit from this market. Newcomer’s should learn about regulated and trusted platform. Forex is the best source of money making in the world. I think newcomer’s should not be emotional for investing money. Learn about forex trading, you have to make sure proper market principle then think for earning profit otherwise you will fall a great loss when trading.

Last edited:
According to my trading experience I think in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly if you don’t have enough trading capital. So, when trading practically a sufficient trading balance is more appropriate to trade in a proper way.

Both are important, but you can’t compare knowledge with investment! Trading knowledge is the key point of success! On the other hand, you need to invest your own money here for doing live trading; without proper knowledge only big trading investment wouldn’t be enough for you!

I am interested on more learning! Actually, my 1st trading capital was 6K and I lost this capital within just 1 week, because then I didn’t have enough trading knowledge! 1 year later, I invested only 1K after practicing my demo enough! In addition, now my trading equity is 12K, that’s the power of Forex knowledge!

I am not interested to invest more money here; but I am interested to learn more about Forex business! Knowledge is the permanent solution here! Besides, my trading capital is below 5K; so depending on high trading capital is not possible for me!

Knowledge is the most important tool which we can update we can invest as per the experience and skill and like that we can implement our targets in a proper manner with time

Knowledge is more important. If we just invest our money and trade without any knowledge, we will only lose our money. Invest our time first to learn before we invest our money to earn. In FXB, you can get ebook and also forex articles which can be use to understand about forex. Then we also should try trading in demo account first.

When we can get the improved knowledge ,we can update our trading performance and like that we can imrpove our skill and experience and like that we can make good pips profit with time

Both are also basic. We can not defame any of them. It is the blend of learning and investment that makes a you better than average trader. It has been said that learning is control. In any case, learning advances toward getting to be constrain exactly when we can apply it successfully. Likewise, to apply this you require venture. On the other hand no one but speculation can't help us. We require information to deal with the cash.

We the traders who are newcomers first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. Then we have to focus on our investments for live trading in a proper way. But practically we the traders try to make money very rapidly by large investments without learning and ultimately fall a great loss when trading. So, before investment we have to make sure proper market principle.

Both investment and knowledge are very important. They are not alternative options. They are equally needed. To make profit you need to know how to do it effectively and efficiently. And as it is trading you need investment. Your return on investment will depend on your knowledge and skills.

If you have the market knowledge then you can start with a lower investement as many brokers offer good leverages to trade. So, it is the first requirement to gain as much knowledge as you can and implement it on the demo account in order to make a good strategy.