• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

In Forex, knowledge is important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The knowledge is very important that is the reason why we are recommended to learn how to trade first and on learning that we are going to be having the knowledge of how to trade, more especially the knowledge of how to predict and make analysis.

I think we make money mostly on the knowledge and that is what makes the most of the earning. that said, there are not a single person who can make money withoout the knowledge there is no chance anyone can manage to make money from the forex.

With no doubt,forex really need a lot of knowledge. Forex trading is such a platform where you must have to increase your skills and knowledge every time you trade. And that is the best part of an expert trader because they always learn.

You're absolutely correct. To trade forex, you need to acquire knowledge. It is not for those who don't want to workhard. In forex, you must put in some effort to be able to profit.

Knowledge is the key to success in forex trading and without having it there is no way you can succeed, the brokers in which we operate with knows how important knowledge is and they have to design the demo account where we can have a good learning and practising.

Without knowledge it is almost impossible to succeed in forex trading. Having said that, giving too much of time to learn theories will not help an aspiring trader in any manner. Trading coupled with experience on a demo account will only enable a trader to develop strategies that can stand the test of time. Each experience, whether profit or loss, is actually an opportunity to learn. Mere subject knowledge will not assist in succeeding in forex trading.

I guess so. You will make so much more profit based on your knowledge and experiences so invest some time and be patience to learn more about forex. It will definitely pays off as you will make a good living out of forex basic on what you know and also based on how much observation and experiences you have from trading so do use a demo to practice and open as many trades as possible and observe for market behavior. Also, do a micro account, so you will lose less while you gain more experiences trading.

Sure, knowledge is always the basis for learning and being successful in every thing we do. The knowledge and experience we have in Forex makes it seem less difficult as we grow in it. The newer trader will always find it very difficult to understand how best he can trade till after some time while the experienced who must have developed some strategies over time wouldn't see it that way.

Its the difference between a winning trader and a losing trader so you would have to know all that there is to know about forex. You must also continuing your education daily or keeping up to news as they do change the market significantly. You will make more or less and it will all depends on how much knowledge you have accumulated. In forex, its impossible to make money without proper knowledge, experiences and updating yourself on news.

Yeah we should lots of knowledge about forex. A little knowledge is dangerous because it can make us confident even though we still have lots to learn before we would need to go to the live trading. So I just hope that I would get me knowledge soon.

with little knowledge i don't know if there is a single trader that will reach the certain amount of money later. Having little knowledge about forex is too harmful for our future trading, so that is why we need to get more knowledge and apply it in practical way so we can maximize our own potential as trader.

Its the difference between a winning trader and a losing trader so you would have to know all that there is to know about forex. You must also continuing your education daily or keeping up to news as they do change the market significantly. You will make more or less and it will all depends on how much knowledge you have accumulated. In forex, its impossible to make money without proper knowledge, experiences and updating yourself on news.

Of course the business is such that has a progressive form of knowledge. It is never ending and as the trader trade more, the more he learns about it and acquire more knowledge about it. It is just a fact that a trader who is not knowledgeable enough here will find it difficult to succeed in it.

I agree. When you trade in Forex you will simply continue to have learning and gain knowledge through the trading experience you acquire. It's advantageous when you become more exposed in the market because, you will know better on the movements or market behavior.

In forex trading, knowledge and skills developing is a prerequisition factors for a successful trades. So therefore before we would be able to make more profits in forex trading we should have that which it takes which is the knowledge which is been built with consistent practice and learning.

A big reason behind failure or losses is lack of patience to acquire this knowledge before trying trade. Naturally, a new trader is always moved to try out his capabilities in the real account and there are times their first trial becomes successful. They feel the half baked knowledge they have gotten is good enough to lead them through.

Knwoledge is very important and a prerequisition to anyone who would wanna make profits in forex trading, so therefore before we would be able to attain profits we must first go throught the learning curve to first attain knowledge. Obviously the 95% of losser, the cause is because of lack of knowledge.

A big reason behind failure or losses is lack of patience to acquire this knowledge before trying trade. Naturally, a new trader is always moved to try out his capabilities in the real account and there are times their first trial becomes successful. They feel the half baked knowledge they have gotten is good enough to lead them through.
Well, you're partly right about lack of patience to acquire knowledge but I think it's rather not having ability to do that. I've just realized that famous investors spent years on training in university and many years in gain experience.

A lot of traders think that they can take advantage of free sources on the internet and I used to, too. But looking at those investors, I'm rethinking about myself.:confused:

I believe that they have the advantage in trading when they have the knowledge. When you have learned Forex in a proper way then, isn't it we will have know better Forex trading or will improved our trading. Although, practice in trading can gain you experience that's why consider fortunate that practicing in demo as experience enough to learn the market.

Knowledge is not just important in forex trading but it is very crucial because without knowledge we won't be able to attain anything. Most of the losser out there have been lossing all because of the never valued getting the knowledge first, knowledge will make our capital more secured.

Actually there is no limitation of knowledge. Those who have much knowledge about Forex he will do better than other trader who has less knowledge in Forex. That's why every trader should always try to increase their knowledge about Forex. So that they can do better in Forex market.

Knowledge is not just important in forex trading but it is very crucial because without knowledge we won't be able to attain anything. Most of the losser out there have been lossing all because of the never valued getting the knowledge first, knowledge will make our capital more secured.
In Forex, the shortcut to lose your money is by trading without knowledge. The slightest of it could pose possible threat to your investment and make you lose more than you bargained. The complex nature of it makes it such that not just everyone can come into it. Knowledge is just about everything we need in the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.