• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If you want you can do all the time.

Put basically, in the event that you need to put resources into currency you can do as such nonstop. The forex markets are open 24 hours every day which is imperatively significant for retail traders who might chip away at ventures around 'day occupations' or different responsibilities. This implies you can screen any movements in the business sectors that occur and change your positions to exploit these shifts no issue what time it is.

Put basically, in the event that you need to put resources into currency you can do as such nonstop. The forex markets are open 24 hours every day which is imperatively significant for retail traders who might chip away at ventures around 'day occupations' or different responsibilities. This implies you can screen any movements in the business sectors that occur and change your positions to exploit these shifts no issue what time it is.

Yes, this market is open to all; we just need to use the opportunity according to our own plan & spaces!

We have to understand our own situation 1st; don’t force yourself to make money here! if opportunities are available here; just grab it!

Not many people have that discipline to make it every possible way when neeed anyway so I do hope it will be done on so many levels out there that you can't even imagine the whole idea behind that. Can you please make some suggestions ?

It is not a wise decision to stay all time in trading. If you want to make money from this market, you need to make the right decision at the right time.

Don't watch market all the time. That's not trading that's addiction. You do not need to watch the market all the time. A total of 4 ot 5 hours is enough for trading.

The trading market is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. It is possible to make a lot of profit in this market if a good strategy can be created. This market has many opportunities to get success in life.

All-time sitting on the computer is not a wise decision. making the right decision at the right time will be a good option to make money from this market.

It is very important to keep long time target in trading. If you can earn 20% per month, you can make a lot of profit at the end of the year. It is not possible to create a good strategy without patience. It is not possible to earn profit for a long time by trading in the greed of extra earning.

Don't watch market all the time. That's not trading that's addiction. You do not need to watch the market all the time. A total of 4 ot 5 hours is enough for trading.
Agreed with Kazumu. You need to have time for trading and time for your personal life. I think that this is very important to keep your mind fresh for new victories every day.

It is very important to keep long time target in trading. If you can earn 20% per month, you can make a lot of profit at the end of the year. It is not possible to create a good strategy without patience. It is not possible to earn profit for a long time by trading in the greed of extra earning.

20% monthly is lot for me. My target is 5% monthly. But I am struggling to achieve it.

Making money from the forex market is not so hard. You don't need to sit the whole day in front of your pc. You just need to use the best strategy to make p0rofit from this market. Make the right decisions at the right time.

It is possible to make million out of forex only in the event that you have sufficient skills and expertise. And to receive enough abilities it requires years. Don't get frustrated. This is the fact but few discuss it. I'd recommend you to understand candlestick, technical analysis and trading psychology.

It is possible to trade in the Forex market 24/5 hours, all you need is a plan and discipline.
To be successful in forex trading, discipline is very important. Discipline tells us when to trade and when to sit in the side bench. Every trader should work on their discipline.

To be successful in forex trading, discipline is very important. Discipline tells us when to trade and when to sit in the side bench. Every trader should work on their discipline.
Of course, every trader has to maintain discipline. Otherwise profiting will be much more complicated.