• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If I have $1000, how should I trade it

I think it totally depends on the trading style of a trader. Although I feel that scalping is not a right strategy for someone who wants to grow the size of their trading account quickly. The margin in scalping is very less and unless a trader is an expert there are very few chances that one can be successful in earning more profits than their losses or the money they have to spend on trading costs. Swing trading can be a good option but for quick results one has to use high leverage which again can be risky for a beginner. I don’t think it’s nice to run behind quick profits. One should focus on learning for long term profitability.

Interesting. What I would do is to check in the news to find out what is the high impact for the next day with respective to the pairs and with that timing set, I have to read the chart and find the similar pattern that can help me make my decision better. Once all is set, I could put some amounts into trading with 100x/200x at the most.

Interesting. What I would do is to check in the news to find out what is the high impact for the next day with respective to the pairs and with that timing set, I have to read the chart and find the similar pattern that can help me make my decision better. Once all is set, I could put some amounts into trading with 100x/200x at the most.
When we are doing our trading in the High impact news we will have to understand how it is going to affect the currencies.

$100 is a standard way to start with live trading! But before that, you need a keen trading skill on technical & fundamental analysis! I see, a number of new traders try to start their live trading instead of demo trading experience, as a result, they face huge losses since they have no idea what’s they are doing actually! So, don’t follow their path!

Interestingly I started my live trading with $100 trading capital! I basically opened my live account after 18 months demo practice! And I knew the reality of Forex then, that’s why I wanted to judge my emotions so keenly! So, $100 isn’t a bad amount to start with! You just need a proper game plan to survive!

Most traders, especially inexperienced traders, will lose money.
That's true, they should in fact trade a demo account with virtual funds and learn first before risking their own capital. If they lose on demo they actually will not lose anything but gain experience.

That's true, they should in fact trade a demo account with virtual funds and learn first before risking their own capital. If they lose on demo they actually will not lose anything but gain experience.
If we are making our trades with the help of the Demo trading accounts we can learn without any risks.

Even though I am not in favor of any EA or Robot trading, some traders are actually. With the spiking trend of technology, people are lowering their effort by using automated trading robots.

Try to follow multiple strategies to catch the exact market trend. Because, a reliable broker provides you with such facilities that help you manage your trading risk.

Technical viewpoints sometimes fail to provide traders with the market signal. It doesn’t make any sense entering the forex market without analytical knowledge.

Risk-management policy means lowering spread and leverage, using flexible margin level, and lowering other risk-enhancing aspects. Use multiple strategies to assure a signal but this practice has become rare among traders.