• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

If I have $1000, how should I trade it

Lets say I have $1000 to trade with. How should I go about trading it so I can double or triple my money? Should I open five long term trades and then cash out at the end of the week, in two weeks in one month or in three months. Or should I open 50 scalps with leverage and try to make as much as I can in a week with it? Which way is most profitable?

Hello, Daisy.
Actually 1000USD is very optimal soluction, it's not so risky. So you can take 1:100 leverage and trade with 1 lot. I suggest you not trading with this 1 lot at once but divide it into little amounts, you can open a position with even 100 base currency. If you are not a risky person, then scalping is for you, but if you want to gain more then you should open a position with larger volume and keep it several days. The result will depend on your predictions.

with $1000 you can trade with economic calendar based on the high impact news, and then make more money, make sure you use 0.05-0.2 lot for your trading if you have that much capital, and i think in about 4 months, if your skills honed already you can get 100% of your capital back and make sure to invest in a reputable broker.

I think I like to invest that in Walmart stocks more and it seems more sure than trading but I'm a trader so I got to try to trade but its just a hypothetical questions though. I rarely trade in large amounts anyways. I only trade up to one hundred dollars and that is the cap. However, I find it a nice thing to have money to trade daily. I save my money just for trading.

If you are a experienced trader with proven track record then multiplying a capital of $1000 is not a big deal. However, if you do not have experience then it is wise to open a micro account after practicing and building a strategy in a demo account. This way you can learn trading without any stress. As you gain experience and confidence, a shift to mini and standard account can be done with higher investment. This is the most preferred way to enter forex trading. Even though, this process takes considerable time, still it will prove beneficial in the long run.

If you had $1000 then choose a regulated broker to invest, that is important there are some name like FXDD, FXCM, Alpari UK, or Oanda. Just ake sure the broker that you choose is a good broker that does not play with your big money, micro account is good but just choose a regulated broker not some kind of unregulated broker.

I think diversification is the key. I mean if you spend money like say 100 $ per time into the forex trading like say PAMM then you can see that such investment can be useful. You just have to make sure that you don't spend all the money. Try to find the investment that multiplies your income and that way you can have some good returns.

I don't do pamm though and I do not do managed funds though either as both are not well trusted by investors or me. I prefer just to trade forex with it so I will wait for a good time to trade with it but I will not go wasteful with my money though but I know of many who have thousands of dollars in hand who do not do anything useful with it but throw it all away and then go broke.

I think if not PAMM you can always trade in options and Gold. That is also one way to diversify the spending. Because many of the traders invest into the forex like that. I would be considering the diversification with that amount and It would be wise to have some amount to invest with taking risk in mind.

I have one account that has 1,000 dollars trading capital already. I do hope I can grow my account and make big income in here. I'm so interested to know if I can really handle my account in here or not. I'm so sure that in two to three years time I can really enjoy forex trading and make some profit in here.

I don't do pamm though and I do not do managed funds though either as both are not well trusted by investors or me. I prefer just to trade forex with it so I will wait for a good time to trade with it but I will not go wasteful with my money though but I know of many who have thousands of dollars in hand who do not do anything useful with it but throw it all away and then go broke.
It's some reasonable funds and the much I know is that you can target up to a $100 monthly return on it depending on your level of skills. And if the skills are not there yet, then you can do either of two options, you can copy trade and learn more or you just hang on with the funds till you are able to take a full control of your capital by gaining more trading knowledge.

i have 1000$ in my account i will trade with trusted strategy like my digital strategy and i will trade with strong money management because if i trade with greedy i could loss my account even i have 1000$ in my account and with this way i can make stable monthly profits

You have to trade forex with it if you are having the trading experience. I will say, trade in a long position with it and handle the account very well by using stop loss. Be able to calculate your risk and don't expect to make millions with the $1000.

I will advice you use part of the money and learn how to trade if your skills is not up to date and also use the rest and invest in your account if your skills is still limit then seek for pamm account investment

Well, $1000 is high amount and traders have chance to manage the risk in more proper way. Traders can make the capital accept 1000 pips losses or even more by lowering the lot used per trading. Than have $10 in trading account, traders have chance to manage the trading properly if have $1000 in trading account.

You are asking this question means you do not have much experience about forex. Forex is just like any other business. Do not treat it like gambling. Just think how much you would expect per month if it was any other business? You can expect more than that. But don't expect unrealistic expectation. Forex trading is all about consistency. If you can make consistent profit, very soon you will be a rich person. I trade with SNP Investments. I invested money in their managed account. I really like their service.

Well, if you are profitable in your demo account then, of course, you can trade with your real money! But if you are not sure about your trading skill, then hold on! Forex is the easiest way of losing money! So, make sure your trading skill first!

Lets say I have $1000 to trade with. How should I go about trading it so I can double or triple my money? Should I open five long term trades and then cash out at the end of the week, in two weeks in one month or in three months. Or should I open 50 scalps with leverage and try to make as much as I can in a week with it? Which way is most profitable?

I must say, if you are happy on your demo trading result only then you should go for the live trading otherwise not! By the way, 1000$ is a good amount of money to start with, so make a trading plan first, then go to execute it!

If you already having good skill trading and confidence with your trading system or already having good experience manage money in forex business hence you can start trading with using standart account and start with smallest lot size, make sure on demo account already having long time experience because start on real account without skill only waste money

You are right; without proper trading skill there is no way of success! I think, small trading capital is not a big issue here, if a trader has enough knowledge on the Forex market! Many traders are making now good amount of money although they started with a small capital.

When you have a good trading skill, then you will be able to make a decent money return with an ordinary trading capital! Knowledge is the key factor here, not a healthy trading capital.