• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

IC Vector - icvector.com

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for IC Vector Broker at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and ratings for IC Vector Broker

Advantages

- Spreads are fixed regardless of market liquidity;
- A maximum leverage option of 1/10 to 1/500;
- Trading and technique support – 24 hours a day;
- Processing and accounting of all transactions 24 hours;
- Friendly and helpful customer service representatives
are available by phone, live chat and e-mail!

so many brokers come with their own interesting offers for their clients, free credit will boost clients courage to start trading in live account... i never heard bad testimony about icvector services, i read alot of good testimony about them instead, so i think it is enough to say that this broker is good broker for trading
acc : 969634

Last edited:
My name is Adelola Adetunji, It took me many years to me the broker that will have many reviews and excellent rating. This is the first broker. The service is very great, and the ICVECTOR is the best I have seen when dealing with small and big money. The trading platform is always stable.

icvector will be my first broker to start trading with real account, i spent few months to practice in demo and now i decide to try loyalty bonus from icvector to step further of my learning on forex trading from demo to real trading conditions, there are a lot of brokers offering same type of bonus but i think icvector is better than others
account 971082

loyalty bonus from icvector very attracting bonus offer, i like it, i'm just newbie and this is what absolutely i've been looking for... generous bonus from trustworthy broker...
icvector loyalty bonus rocks!
account 971085 ready to follow

finally i found valuable information here, i just registered at icvector acc 971628 because i think struggling in demo account seem enough for now on, it is time to go further trading with real account and chance to trade real without risking own capital would be the best way to take our first step for trading real, so why want to miss the loyalty bonus from icvector?

hi all, i will try to follow others who already joined loyalty bonus from icvector, seem that the bonus small but if we read information about the conditions how to use and benefit from the bonus i think its fair enough and actually its easy to accomplish the conditions to withdraw the profit generated, i give five stars for icvector loyalty bonus program
acc 971070