• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Start Forex Trading?

You must read a lot of books indeed so that you would fully understand forex besides forex forums. I have been participating in forex forum and it gives me encouragement to keep on trading but books gives me a lot of knowledge.

Its always better to start with the basics first in order to make sure that you understand forex trading properly before you get to trading. You need to understand how currency markets work and what influences their movements in order to do proper analysis. Trading in a demo account is obviously a must in order to acclimatize yourself with the trading platform.

yeah it is important we get some backgrounds and not just learn the more difficult things or just get to mastering strategies at once. a good background about forex is indeed good so that we have some ideas what forex is all about and how it started.

I have seen a lot of beginner traders wanting to know about strategies that can get them the most profit first before actually taking the time to learn in the first place. I just think its to learn first and make sure that you have the basics covered and only then look at strategies.

If I only know some successful Forex trader offline then I will surely ask that person to guide me because it will be surely a big help for me to achieve my goal much faster when we are learning from a successful trader, but the reality is, I need to learn on my own.

Same with me. I dont know forex traders offline that I can go to in order to get help with the learning and benefit from their experience. I have seen that there are some seminars and offline courses though and this is something I will have to explore.

Want to start trading Forex you have to make first demo account with your favorite broker and start trading with demo account when you thing now i am ready to make profit with live account start live trading it is not more difficult to start trading.

If you want to start Forex trading you should go with Demo account first and after making 2 to 3 months of training of trading profitable Forex go with real account to trade make sure you have to make 90% accurate successful trading with Demo account after that you can start Live trading otherwise most possibility to loss your money.

It will all depend on the trader mentallity you can not say that a trader should trade in the forex market up to 2-3months while there are still others traders who wont be able to understand things in 5months interval for me I think the best thing is if a trader can do well fast then he should go ahead with his own decission.

There no specific time to start trading, it will depend on the traders choice and confidence if they are ready to trade and if they have the best strategy being tested and tried for some time. And our learning is always progressing even we are trading we will simply learn something.

right so there is no specific time to start trading forex, which must be considered for our start trading in a real account is mastery and self-control strategies should we do have if it really serious to start trading, because without a strategy and even mastery themselves can not succeed in a trade, and therefore we must learn how to be able to reach to the stage

I think after the incorporation of every learning technic going ahead to trade with a low amount wouldn't be a bad idea.guys to me losing just a little would be much more encouraging that losing much and that to me would reduce the chances of been frustrated out.

the losses we get less and less every day and we can figure out how to actually read the price movement means we've got the stage advances, the more often we use trade in a real account makes us more able to dominate trade in the trade although we always lose but with determination and strong spirit such losses will be reduced and more and eventually we will get the benefit in this trade

Yeah that's true and that is the much reason we shouldn't be putting what we wouldn't be able to lose.guys it is great to trade in forex with a moderate amount that can help to gain much more even if we go ahead to lose some amount at a point of time.

I'm happy that I'm trading good and trading well in forex right now but same time I always worried with my account. I hope I can make good income in forex trading constantly. Right now I'm happy that I have reach 1,000 dollars capital in seven of my active accounts in three broker sites already. I hope I can earn more in the near future.

It's normal for a trader to think always have problems or worries because traders will also rethink, find another strategy if ever that there's something with their analysis. The only key we can have the confidence to have good income is to have the essential trading experience.

man... you have to spare your time to study forex first, you can get forex e-book from 4shared dot com for example... you will get many helpful forex e-book there... after that, spare your time to test your forex knowledge by trading on a demo account trading... if you feel well and satisfy with your test trading result than it's your decision now to trade for real

That's what Rid meant.getting to get a forex experience means one likewisely have to go through the process you already mentioned above.Experience means going through the difficulties to learn or to have a deep knowledge about something which also applies to forex.

procedure is simple...
just pick your broker
upload your documents for verification purposes
download trading platform
deposit your account
start trading!! :32 (25):

right once you say Rid, with much experience in the trade we get will help us implement strategies that we think is perfect once when having a different price movements, with the experience we seek to understand the price action is moving and in which way movement of the currency pair will move so that we can easily implement a suitable strategy and earn a good income as well