• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?

We can start Forex in a proper way, if we want to be a professional. Babypips School is the first choice of learning and besides this demo account must which is mainly considered the foremost place to acquire real basic knowledge which is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

Every trader has a different learning style and fortunately when it comes to forex trading, there are plenty of different sources that cater to the needs of every trader. You can find trading books, websites, youtube videos, online courses and most importantly you can practice all the knowledge on a risk free demo account.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

Your trading chart can be your best instructor for sure! Don’t rely on so called trading indicators; according to my own experience trading indicators are meaningless , so don’t try to buy any paid tool, Moving Average, MCDA, Fibo is enough to provide you the potential data of your trading chart!

one learns by doing research, before i opened a live account at hotforex i had to do some research learn the basics, start from what is forex, then learn brokers, learn mt4 mt5, learn basic technical then understand the pair u are eyeing first. and do lots of demo

Learn from your own trading mistakes, believe me that’s the best way to learn Forex without any cost! On the other hand, using the demo account with a proper manner is another important element here! If you can use your demo account with enough sincerity, then sure you’ll be a successful trader in your live trading!

Learn from your own trading mistakes, believe me that’s the best way to learn Forex without any cost! On the other hand, using the demo account with a proper manner is another important element here! If you can use your demo account with enough sincerity, then sure you’ll be a successful trader in your live trading!
We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :D

Opening demo account is a best practice, you can learn Forex without any fee by demo practice, try to build a profitable trading strategy in demo! But don’t expect anything like 100% successful strategy, since 100% is an illusion in Forex! On the other hand, don’t take casually money management plan!

Learning from the mistakes you make while trading or practising is the best way to learn forex trading. The books and online courses are helpful but learning while putting that knowledge into use is more effective than only reading. Practical knowledge should be prioritised because experience with trading is an important factor that decides profitability in forex trading.

education is most important , there is no way to deny , but despite of having much education trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.