1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by The trader, Apr 19, 2017.

1. The trader

The trader

You can start by learning as much as you can regarding Forex and go to site Babypips School or dailyfx or forex.com to learn more about the topic and read pro articles as the suggestion from pro are very useful. Also go to YouTube to watch video tutorials as there are many good videos there to watch. You can learn a lot from videos and see live trade on there as well so its very helpful for newbie. Then you can open a free demo account with any broker and practice with fake money. You can move on once you have made a lot of profitable trades in a demo. A mini account is helpful for newbie as well.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - learn Forex Forum Date
    I want to learn Forex but there are hindrances Market Forecasts and Analysis Oct 23, 2014
    what is the best source of learning Forex- online or offline training? Beginners Forum Oct 19, 2013
    How did you learn Forex ? Beginners Forum Sep 26, 2013
    Best way to learn forex and HYIP trading Beginners Forum May 30, 2013
    Forex easy to learn Beginners Forum Apr 20, 2013

3. Glenn Phillips

Glenn Phillips

As a newcomer we the trades can take demo account for acquiring proper basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But practically we the traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result almost 90% newcomers fall a great loss after joining very rapidly live account.

4. radex78

radex78

Learn forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these source, babypips is almost popular website among trader to learn forex on school tab section, but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice.

5. AllyFX

AllyFX

I second that. baby pips is a good free resource for the basics

6. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Yes, there have so many popular ways! But in order to my personal trading experience, Forum is the best tool for Forex education! I personally made my professional trading skill on technical and fundamental analysis through using Forex Forums! Because, I found useful guideline there without any fee! I would not suggest anyone to use paid trading course!

7. radex78

radex78

Yes we can learn from babypips on school tab section to learn forex from basic to advanced, but also need to practice on demo account, this is important for learning trading before start on real account, make sure on demo already able making profit consistently

8. kxforexmart

kxforexmart

We can learn Forex from various types of sources from the online forums to the webinars ,actually there are many e-books and journals related to Forex and we can get the updated knowledge from those.

9. Nezami

Nezami

Yes, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

10. Max Trade

Max Trade

According to my educational experience, there is no such a place where you can learn everything about Forex! But I see, Forex forums are too much useful for learning purpose, especially BabyPips School! I have learned basic of technical and news trading by reading this trading school!

11. Nezami

Nezami

The learning process is forex now too much easy to make sure. First of all I will emphasis on Babypips school which always ensures a lot of analyzing trade knowledge for newcomers with essential terms and conditions which is really supportive for the newcomers to continue a live account in a proper way.

12. helodear123

helodear123

Babypips school is a good place to learn and a demo account with any broker is also a good tool to implement those things learned from babypips. I have noticed that a few brokers like hotforex are also contributing efforts by providing forex webinars.

13. Faal

Faal

I have learned technical and fundamental by demo practicing! Basically, I didn’t have any personal trainer! So, my 1st 3 months of demo trading experience was too much painful! By the way, my learning sessions were divided by 3 sessions!

14. Glenn Phillips

Glenn Phillips

Yes learning is an inevitable part of trading, and there is no end of learning in Forex. So it is more important to make sure a best trading platform which has exclusive educational facilities with essential terms and conditions.

15. William

William

I've never understood what forex is. I've been trading for a while without a clear vision. I still can't grasp the idea how forex works and where the money comes from. Could anyone explain it to me?

16. kxforexmart

kxforexmart

We can learn Forex from different sources like forums ,webinars ,books ,ebooks etc ,actually we should be very much serious to be with the trend and should gain knowledge from the right road

17. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Demo account was my main weapon! On the other hand, popular Forex forums helped me a lot! I found, instant solution of my trading problems from the senior members of Forex forms! Thus I complicated my technical and fundamental learning process!

18. Max Trade

Max Trade

Honestly speaking, Devoid of learning it is not possible to survive in this volatile trading place. So all kinds of traders especially the newcomers have to emphasis on learning process. Newcomers should take Pips school and also can practice in demo account for live experience.

19. radex78

radex78

Will good if also directly to practice, learn directly with the market itself, but also will important indeed learn on theory, how to using indicator, how to choose timeframe and strategy trading, with more practice like as so many people said it will make perfect

20. Tauf

Tauf

A quick way to jump on the demo-account, while studying the theory of gradually so that the application of these theories can direct we understand with practice in demo account

21. Max Trade

Max Trade

So many experience traders always suggest us to acquire good trading knowledge by learning to keep survive in Forex in a proper way. But according to me , only trading skill is not good enough to make profit consistency devoid of ensuing exact trading discipline and money managing plan.