1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to learn Forex ?

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by The trader, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Smash Fun

Smash Fun

True, Knowledgeable person in Forex can earn more money compare to newbie. Skills and discipline can be developed as we work here in Forex.

2. sininfinity

sininfinity

I suggest people to go through babypips school. I have learned from there so I suggest it. They have enough resources and everything is organized.

3. lioneld

lioneld

Of course; this free trading course is useful! But it’s only about the basic! So, we need to learn the advance on trading after this free course!

4. Yorley

Yorley

Smash is right. There is a lot of people who are offering some sort of mentoring for trading on Forex market. It usually comes with very high price. There is large number of relatively good online Forex courses, free of charge, offering almost the same knowledge

5. The trader

The trader

So many new Forex traders try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge. It’s a common thinking. I think by and large lose because they trade with emotions and don’t know how to manage money in Forex.

6. sininfinity

sininfinity

Yes. Babypips gives people a ground in the market and from there they can work on various things. People would have a starting point.

7. lioneld

lioneld

No doubt; till now babypips school is the best course and as you know; it’s a free service! But, traders shouldn’t rely on only one source!

8. sininfinity

sininfinity

That's why I said it gives traders a standing ground. After finishing school they can look for various ways and sources. They will also know what to ask instead of saying "show me the money".

9. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

I think, YouTube tutorials are also useful; it’s free but till now there have so many useful Forex channels are available in YouTube.

10. sininfinity

sininfinity

The problem is too much information available. It gets difficult which one to choose. Different people make same topic in different ways.

11. Vernessh

Vernessh

It is true that many new traders are usually only focused on money, which is completely wrong thing to be focused in your initial stage. First you need to learn basics of this market and slowly develop your own trading strategy. Forex market is learning path which lasts for many years

12. lioneld

lioneld

Focusing on only money is a big problem; you can’t focus on your trading if you concentrate on your capital & equity.