• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to find a good pair

EURUSD and USDJPY are my favorite trading pairs but they are slow. I don’t trade XAUSUD because I think it bears sufficient risk for me.

You can trade EURUSD as a regular currency trading pair because this pair is comparatively less volatile than others. Execute your strategies on their platform to see whether it makes good return for you or not.

Initially we should select two to three pairs for trading and keep analyzing on those pairs to see which one works well. And thus we can filter out pairs.

Understanding is very important for selecting a good trading pair. For example, I understand and my analysis works well on XAUUSD so I selected this pair for trading.

When you have enough trading experience, you can earn better profit. Watch video tutorials and practice more and more on demo account to increase your experience.

To find a good pair, first trade on demo account with proper market analysis and see which one works well according to your market analysis.

Whenever you have time, open the demo account and run trial analysis on it and judge whether that trail analysis gives you better feedback or not.

Learning is no longer a difficulty for a trader due to the blessing of internet but there are many paid courses available for traders to purchase.