• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to find a good pair

Choose few pairs that you like. Then start researching on them. Every pair has it unique characteristics. By observing charts you can find them. It will take all of time. But it worth giving the time. Everyday observe those pairs for 4 to 6 hours. You will find some unique patterns. After doing this research you will be able to decide your favorite pairs.

For me, major pairs are the best pair to trade. Broker give low and tight spreads in major pair compare to other pair. However, I also prefer to trade EURGBP.

Most traders look for 80 to 100% winning strategy. But this type of strategy doesn't exit. Even a small consistent percentage can bring you a fortune in trading. We should focus on consistency.

if you looking for a best broker list , you have to spent lots of time in Google and you tube, besides this its more appropriate to ensure FPA which is mainly considered as a best place to judge real broker.

If we talk about technical aspects, every pair has its own reasons to move. Sometimes same strategy works on different pairs but not all the time. But we try to use the same strategy all the time. That's a mistake.

The economy is gradually recovering after a huge push. The ongoing global economic condition isn’t going well and an economic depression is ongoing.

Many traders around the world use zigzag indicator. I don’t use this indicator frequently so my reply isn’t cogent enough in this regard.

Make sure losses don’t weaken you. You have to hold your thirst for trading under every situation. It is even painful for those who build castle in the air about Forex trading.

Fast execution of trades is essential for scalping. Today’s brokers are using the advanced trading technology to provide enough support to scalpers.

Equity is the most ignored thing in Forex and traders can’t hold a balance between their profit and losses just because they don’t look at the equity.

Perseverance, free of emotion, passionate and consistent are qualities of a professional trader. You need these qualities in you in moderation.