• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to earn initial money?

Skills need to be developed. And money management has to be maintained. If you want to make money in trading, you have to trade with patience.

Hey there, I know this answer is coming a bit late. Still, for anyone else who might be wondering about how to earn some initial money, trading with a small deposit can be a good option. But remember, money management and risk management are key to success. It's important to research and learns as much as possible before diving in. On another note, have you guys tried playing online games to earn extra cash? I recently came across https://joywallet.com/article/iphone-games-to-win-real-money/, which lists some great iPhone games that you can play to win real money. It's worth checking out if you want to make some extra cash on the side.

Last edited:
the initial got me thinking, most of us, come from 8-5 jobs, and I guess a lot of us still stick to their daily work (ehem, im one of them) and thats where it all starts, and its a good way to practice money management, by budgeting for everything even for trading :)

When you get down to trading, you will face several technical challenges that will work as an impediment to the way of earning money. And you can earn money if you can conquer these challenges.

Earning from forex market is always a challenge and traders have to take that challenge to earn from the market. Strategies should be developed to take the right decision.

Keeping a trader’s motivation alive is their cardinal job of a trader. Traders lose faith in trading when they are in consistent losses.

Invest in Forex with your fund and don’t try to take loan from banks or any other commercial firms because you have to interest for the loan and the return from forex is uncertain.

We can find the direction of trading only when we know how to analyze the market properly. Whether it is technical or fundamental, we have to go for one.

Try to stick to trading plan to reap much gain on the market. I know sticking to market plan is difficult considering market condition.

Surviving with a capital on the market is tough and I know that. I try to scalp initially to extend my capital size so the risk doesn’t fall on my actual capital.

Earning the initial money is a bit challenging because it is tied with fear and uncertainty. However, that fear and uncertainty can be conquered with proper and analysis-based trading.

trading is one option to start earining initial money but you need knowledge and skill and money to start. I would say try doing usertesting or something to get some initial money with no capital outlay.