• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to earn initial money?

Hi there! I'm new here, looking to make some money. And I was interested to try, but the problem is that there is no initial capital. Does anyone know how to make some money before they take over?

Hi there! I'm new here, looking to make some money. And I was interested to try, but the problem is that there is no initial capital. Does anyone know how to make some money before they take over?

I am not sure, but you can try for forum posting! Whatever, make sure your trading skill first before your live trading.

I don't get it. If you don't have any money to invest, where will the profit come from? Maybe you should try brokers that offer bonuses for new traders.

I don't get it. If you don't have any money to invest, where will the profit come from? Maybe you should try brokers that offer bonuses for new traders.

He used the keyword "no money" and if he gets a taste of "free money" then there is a good chance he will never look forward to using his own money for trading.

@HanSOLO, I just found out that there is this broker called Forexchief; their $100 bonus is very easy to get, you don't need to deposit any money before can get it. You should try it, come back and thank me when you do get it.

@HanSOLO, I just found out that there is this broker called Forexchief; their $100 bonus is very easy to get, you don't need to deposit any money before can get it. You should try it, come back and thank me when you do get it.

Mate, what’s the withdrawing condition? That’s the most crucial part than deposit issue!

You were right, it was very easy to get. I got it instantly. The withdrawal condition is that you can't withdraw more than $100 using that bonus.

I got your point; no problem at all if they mentioned the terms & conditions earlier; but as I see many broker keep adding the terms & conditions after making money.
Then you too keep reviewing their terms from time to time, there is always room to switch
brokers if the former is no longer doing well and acts cunning.

When people start their trading ,it will be always like this. Start with small amount. $50-100 is fine. Then, you have to practice it a lot. First, my advice is go back to backtest and then see the result. Try on demo first unitl you gain profit on the account. Then think about real trading.

Mate; I liked your idea on back testing because I know; how much useful it is! After demo traders should practice this type of platform to judge their trading strategies.

Hi HanSolo...it nice to meet you..if you want to try forex without any deposit try "no deposit" forex bonus from many forex broker..and don't forget to write a review about them..

Hi HanSolo...it nice to meet you..if you want to try forex without any deposit try "no deposit" forex bonus from many forex broker..and don't forget to write a review about them..

Well; if you search the review sites till now; I’m sure you’ll get so many negative reviews on the on the no deposit bonus; that’s the reality.

There are some brokers who offer bonuses. It might be a good start for you,but be sure that you understand terms and conditions for funds withdrawal. Also, it would be advisable for you to spend some time trading on a demo account, just to make sure that you can make some extra money from that bonus

There are some brokers who offer bonuses. It might be a good start for you,but be sure that you understand terms and conditions for funds withdrawal. Also, it would be advisable for you to spend some time trading on a demo account, just to make sure that you can make some extra money from that bonus

You got the point; really understanding the terms & conditions is the key! They basically add tricky points on the list of terms & conditions.