• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how to avoid the losse in forex??

It is very hard to avoid losses in forex trading, but you can certainly avoid heavy losses by risking small capital, using reasonable leverage, and implementing stop loss at the right price level. But, these trading strategies only work if you have a good understanding of forex trading along with enough practice in a demo account.
We will have to make a trading system that will start giving us more profits

Tips on how to avoid losses in forex-

1) Incorporate the use of stop losses and target profits.

2) Follow stringent rules and do not break them

3) Understand your emotions and learn to control them.

4) Risk 1-5% of your trading capital

5) Avoid using high leverage

6) Do not overtrade

7) Try to get 1% better after every trade. You will see results over time.

I want to know that how to avoid the losses in forex trading , as i know that loss is a part of trading but is there any strategies to avoid maximum losses
I like a line in your post; "loss is part of the market.." I think all traders need to accept this or end up losing more. We should focus on how to minimize the lost by not being too greedy. Greed is dangerous!

Traders should execute their trading moves precisely to avoid a large loss. However, if you want to do your job successfully as a trader, you must understand the market. Professionals in Forex, for example, are unlikely to lose a lot of money since they make the right decisions. They have made the necessary preparations.

Traders should execute their trading moves precisely to avoid a large loss. However, if you want to do your job successfully as a trader, you must understand the market. Professionals in Forex, for example, are unlikely to lose a lot of money since they make the right decisions. They have made the necessary preparations.
We will need to make some Efforts so that the income we are getting can also get increased.

Reactions: A_S
The greed to make profits is obviously the most common reason why traders lose. Some traders don’t study well while many others don’t analyse the market before opening a trading position.

According to my experience, I can say that maximum traders lose due to over-trading and revenge trading. Traders should make up their mind strongly and hold their emotion hard so that it doesn’t burst out. It is possible only by earning more and more knowledge.

Losses are inevitable in trading. But with proper risk management, traders can take necessary steps to minimise losses. A good risk management includes use of stop losses and limits. Also, traders should take risks which they can afford, which is usually 1-5% of your trading capital.

The greed to make profits is obviously the most common reason why traders lose. Some traders don’t study well while many others don’t analyse the market before opening a trading position.
So true, most just jump in without proper knowledge and money management and expect to cash out. It definitely do not work that way, maybe most are misinformed.

To avoid losses, the first thing you have to do is stop trading when the market is volatile. Secondly, you have to see the market from the sight of technical and fundamental. It ill make you understand the market’s trend as well as it’s movement. This is how a trader can avoid losses.

To avoid losses, the first thing you have to do is stop trading when the market is volatile. Secondly, you have to see the market from the sight of technical and fundamental. It ill make you understand the market’s trend as well as it’s movement. This is how a trader can avoid losses.
If we are looking to bring down our losses we will need to make more Efforts also.

There is no way to avoid losses completely but a trader can evade losses partially to bring profit on average. Following right strategy, risk and money management policy, a trader can make a good return. Traders should develop this tendency.

There is no way to avoid losses completely but a trader can evade losses partially to bring profit on average. Following right strategy, risk and money management policy, a trader can make a good return. Traders should develop this tendency.
Exactly, all traders must learn to accept that loses will always come at some point. It is what you do after and how well you minimize them that matters.

No matter how hard you try, there’s no way you can avoid losses completely. While you will constantly be struggling to make profits, you will always face a loss. This is the harsh reality of the market and that’s how it works. So, along with preparing for profits, prepare for accepting losses as well. Trading will get easier for you.

There is no way you can avoid losses completely. But with certain arrangements, you can surely reduce them to a great extent. For example, never trade with an amount that you need to pay for your expenses, avoid high leverage to manage your losses, and practice on a micro account before using a big amount to trade.

I want to know that how to avoid the losses in forex trading , as i know that loss is a part of trading but is there any strategies to avoid maximum losses
Then use stop loss! It’ll reduce your loss percentage! It’s true, I don’t enjoy the instant when I face my Stop Loss; other than the thing is I can’t expect here 100% achievement! Since, Forex market is the most volatile market! However in my trading, I use the stop loss since I know the reality!

Then use stop loss! It’ll reduce your loss percentage! It’s true, I don’t enjoy the instant when I face my Stop Loss; other than the thing is I can’t expect here 100% achievement! Since, Forex market is the most volatile market! However in my trading, I use the stop loss since I know the reality!
That is a good way too, but it is always advisable you always have to know where your stop goes before you enter the trade. Especially when buying a fixed amount of contracts.