• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how to avoid the losse in forex??

I want to know that how to avoid the losses in forex trading , as i know that loss is a part of trading but is there any strategies to avoid maximum losses

There is no possibility to avoid losses. It can only be reduced. Use of stop loss facility and reasonable leverage can go a long way in achieving success in trading. Furthermore, the trading strategy should be all inclusive. It should clearly define entry, take profit and stop loss points. After adequate testing, the same should be implemented in a real account. Under no circumstance should a trader deviate from his strategy. This would ensure success in the long term. In case there is a series of loss, a trader should take a break, introspect the reason for the loss and then get back to trading again. These are simple but very effective methods that will enable a trader to refine himself. Ultimately, success in speculative activity lies in the ability to reduce losses and ride on profits.

Well, there are few things which should be taken care of. Don't be greedy while trading. If you are not very much confident or you are beginner then use stop loss while trading. Try to research about the market conditions. Make few good strategies and most of all practice at demo account.

Losses are there for all of us but its a matter of controlling how much to lose. We have power over that matter. We can't completely control it but we can control it to a certain extent. So, take care to not lose money and then take care again not to lose money as controlling losses are way more important than anything else in trading. So use sl, use modest capital and leverage and then understand fundamentals from the roots.

Well, there are few things which should be taken care of. Don't be greedy while trading. If you are not very much confident or you are beginner then use stop loss while trading. Try to research about the market conditions. Make few good strategies and most of all practice at demo account.
And then, even the use of stop loss or the setting of the stop loss should be done effectively too. Also, a trader should avoid emotions of any form and only trade when they feel there is need to or when they have to some extent, done some better analysis of the market and not just batching into it for the sake of trading.

Traders merely avoid loss .How ever they can minimize or manage it with different tools and trading skills. Loss is a vital part of forex trading . if loss percentage is less than profits it means trader is in profit as a whole . i do not see the loss I give importance to its ratio either it is less or higher than profit I am making.

We can avoid loss in here when we are having the knowledge to trade. When a trader has knowledge, he or she will know when to trader and what trading strategy that he or she will be using to trade. It's is this knowledge that will him or her to cut down the risk that is in forex

To avoid loses, maybe the trader will about trading entirely, because provided the trader is trading, there is the tendency to lose and the losses here wouldn't just varnish. The more the trades, the more he draws closer to the market and the lesser losses due to experience.

if you are new trader then you must get training with demo account first and then test your strategy to trade with trusted strategy in your real account to avoid losses and to make stable daily or weekly profits

When I was a new Forex trader, then my intention was like the same! But, now I know, it’s quite impossible! This is way, now I am trading with a small risk reward ratio to avoid big losses in my trading! Loss is a general part in every business including Forex.

Newcomers always attacked by the greed and fall a great trouble when trading practically. We cannot avoid greed and emotions. Because this is a part of common human nature but we can be discipline which can support us to control greed and emotions.

This is why I follow strong money management rules in my trading! I know, 100% success is not possible here, so I am not scared when I face stop loss in my trading! My money management policies help me to recover.

Well, the main thing is to stick to the money management. And, of course, you should only enter trades you are sure about.

If you trade with a good strategy, it's hard to catch stop loss. The main thing is not to hurry and use only tested strategies.

Forex trading business is much better option than any other profession! Forex trading business is also available for the part time Forex trader, since market is open for 24 hours! BY the way, Forex business is not appropriate for the greedy people who want to make quick success here!

Yeah, but as you say that it is also available for a part time and it is the best way to do it part time and have another source of earnings so that you could use them when you lose a lot in Forex.

I want to know that how to avoid the losses in forex trading , as i know that loss is a part of trading but is there any strategies to avoid maximum losses

Yes, loss is a part of trading. To make more profitable trades than losing trades you have to be skilled. Once Warren Buffett said, risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. You have to invest your time to learn the trading. There is huge profit possibility in the market, but that's for knowledgeable and skilled people.

Yes, loss is a part of trading. To make more profitable trades than losing trades you have to be skilled. Once Warren Buffett said, risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. You have to invest your time to learn the trading. There is huge profit possibility in the market, but that's for knowledgeable and skilled people.

Exactly, there is no way to avoid the lose as completely; but we can check this part by using strong money management policies & recover our losing trades by using a healthy profit ratio; that’s the general procedure.

Analyze. There are 2 things that should be analyzed: your strategy and your behavior. Answer the following questions.
Have you tested your system? How did you choose a trading strategy? Have you tried playing using demo accounts? Are you familiar with all the limitations of your system? When you carried out system optimization - you did not overdo it?
Are you aware of the risks that may arise when using your trading instruments?
Do you stick to your own rules? Are you taking risky decisions too often? How often do you try to rely on intuition?
If you notice that some answer may lead to loss, then work on this point.