• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much time to learn

Yes it depends on learners. Everybody has a different learning capabilities. Also it varies from subject to subject. But the fact is it takes time to be skilled enough to make money consistently.

My personal experience says only people who do practice by implementing their strategies, applying learned things, correcting their mistakes.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.

A person with good learning ability may grasp things quickly. Others may spend more time learning a concept. But practice in both cases needs to be extensive. Only practice could make a trader experienced with different situations that arise while trading in a live market.

I think it takes a long time to be mentally prepared in trading, because forex is very unlimited broad topic that focus on so many stuff so it takes a while to be prepared.

I actually agreed about the fact that there is no fixed time. You cannot expect a time frame when it comes to learn. Some learn quick and some takes time.

success is open for all kinds of trader , make sure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge with a reliable support from a credible trading broker.