• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much time to learn

A time long enough to become consistently profitable is time required to learn forex trading. Learning won’t be complete until you make profits only.

Learning is an essential when it comes to understanding the forex trading. Learning is a continous process which plays a huge role in your trading knowledge.

which time is more appropriate for learning its a very tough question , because we the traders cant predict the market with certainly due to having much knowledge.

It depends on the trader how much time they spend on learning. Learning will give a trader a better chance to make more profit in the future, and it depends on how much time they are willing to spend on learning.

It depends on the trader how much time they spend on learning. Learning will give a trader a better chance to make more profit in the future, and it depends on how much time they are willing to spend on learning.
We will need to spend some time in learning about the market fundamentals so that the income can be derived by us in the coming days.

There is no definite time to learn forex trading. Indeed, learning never ends. You have to keep on analysing the market everyday and become flexible with your strategies and trade as per the market conditions. However, it is easy to cover the basic forex concepts. Some do it in weeks, and others do it in months. Everyone takes their own time.

The more time you spend learning the better you would be at trading. So make sure you learn it enough that you are able to maintain a consistently profitable trading account. Learning won’t only involve gathering the knowledge but also the practical application of that knowledge.

Learning doesn’t STOP!

The way to become a forex trader is through learning only. You can’t become a perfect trader, but you can certainly become a better trader by learning from your trades and backtesting. I would suggest to my peers to maintain a trading journal and backtest strategies, despite your wins and losses. This will help them to prepare for future trades better.

If I say that 1 week is enough to learn forex trading, will you believe it? No, right?
In fact, asking this question from others is completely wrong. You must see what you are capable of and how long it will probably take for you to learn forex trading. You can take a year if you want to get in-depth knowledge or you can simply start after a month’s learning if you have obtained the basic knowledge. It’s up to you completely.

I am still learning about this kind of investment. And even so I know enough, I think it will require continuous learning to ensure or prevent any losses. The market is unpredictable and it is on an investor's interest to strategize a gain.
We will have to make some efforts so that the learning is possible in Forex.

How much time you need to learn about forex trading depends upon your ability and capacity to learn. Forex trading has a lot of concepts, strategies, and processes to learn about. Personally it took about a year of inactive learning to make a note of and memorise everything. Gather books, articles, blogs, free courses, and videos to learn about forex trading. It is also advisable to open a demo trading account so that you can put what you have learnt into practice, and identify where the target areas where you need to improve.

When you decide to become a forex trader, you will find yourself learning all the time. Sometimes, you will be reading up about the market updates and the other times, you will be learning from your lost trades. Sometimes, you will be studying a new forex strategy and the other times, you will be learning from your demo account. But you won’t ever stop learning.

It varies from person to person. Everyone has different capabilities, and it also depends on the particular subject too. So do not overthink this and just focus on the learning. Learning is the way to earn.

I believe that it takes a long time to psychologically prepare for trading because forex is such a big topic that covers so many topics that it needs a long time to prepare.

The quicker you’re able to grasp the know-how's of the market situations, the easier it gets to trade. Decisions are purely based on the ability of knowledge learnt as a beginner. It takes time and hardwork. It could take months or even years. Practice while studying, so the scope of understanding increases simultaneously.

If you want to succeed from trading, you should focus on a number of aspects, and choosing reliable trading broker is one of those aspects. It affects trading in many ways like traders face different technical errors at the time of trading. However, a reliable trading broker is free of such issues.

It is not about how much time you give to your learning. It’s about how much time you need to develop an understanding of the market you want to trade. I won’t recommend learning for a particular span of time but learning until you have all your doubts cleared.

Don’t depend too much on spoon feeding if you want to trade seriously. Take your time to learn and get well-versed with the forex market. Your strategies may or may not work but if you are knowledgeable, you will be able to handle losses.