• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How many of you are upset at forex

It's upsetting when you lose money in the market. But trading is a business, and nothing should be taken personally. It is preferable to devote yourself to learning and becoming an expert in the field. You can reduce your chances of losing money this way. Learning from your mistakes is the best strategy.

I prefer trading in EURUSD and GBPUSD because I can trade here by using moderate leverage and using the low trading spread. These pairs help me carry a handsome amount of profit.

I get upset with myself rather than the forex market because I am the one to blame for my losses, not the market.

Spread is a commission that broker takes from traders for each trade opened. This issue is highly considered when choosing a broker. Low trading spread is always expected by traders.

There are numerous brokers you will find on the market allow you with handsome amount of bonuses. Your trading capital is increased with the addition of these bonuses and it’s of no value until you can’t make the best use of your obtained bonus.

Self-development is needed and traders who are concerned about it can attain success in trading. Forex education is compulsory for a trader for self-development.

A passionate person never breaks down so easily and remains motivated whatever happens. It is such a quality that drives a man ahead and it is true to the bone for a trader. Being on the right track in Forex is difficult but not impossible.

Traders grow upset very quickly when they suffer losses consistently. But being upset isn’t the solution to everything of forex success.

Mentally weak people are mostly upset because they are not stable and standstill on what they have in their mind. They are prone to be quickly affected by emotion.

Forex is not an easy journey for a trader because a trader’s career goes through several ups and downs. A trader has to struggle every time in Forex to pull out better return from the market.

Initially I used to grow upset very quickly but I recovered this bad quality soon. Because what I learnt that being upset will increase my frustration.